1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can she be fired for this?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 3, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Life, mang.

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

This is not a recent development or a social media phenomenon. The silencing effort has been ongoing since early 20's minimum.
    Through academia and media, the social justice warriors have been manufacturers.

It is up to the Soldiers of Rome now, for the Republic is at risk.

And, that means the individual, you, me. We are an endangered species.

3. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

When the high school walkouts happened a few weeks ago, the superintendent of schools sent out an email in advance stating that the official position is neither in support or against the movement, but they "wanted to allow students their right to free expression...".

So, yeah, they're learning stuff (whether it's right or wrong...)

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The right to free expression will end when the first lawsuit happens.
    Schools are entrusted for the welfare of the students.
    Sending out an email is acknowledging, encouraging or supporting a walkout is sanctioning.
    Let's see when one of this event goes wrong and someone gets hurt.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah. Let's.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Like the 11-year old that got hit by a car while on a walkout and killed? Granted, he left the “approved” site, but was still out due to a school sanctioned protest.

Edit: Dammit @pickled egg ... :stupid:

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

So, it already happened.
    Well, maybe I was wrong.
    Agenda over life. :)

8. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The professor can be fired for her words. There is no double standard. The issue is professors and tenure in her case not her words. A nurse doesn't have tenure, for some reason idiot professors do.

Not sure how the university words the contracts with regard to conduct unbecoming but there should be some sort of out for them to get rid of her.

R Acree likes this.