1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopkins to BSB

Discussion in 'General' started by rowe748, Jan 11, 2011.

1. rowe748

rowe748 Well-Known Member

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Denning and Hopkins. Well, this should be interesting. Hopper is used to tracks with miles of runoff and gravel and actual "safety" measures for bikes.

This is Oulton Park, BSB. It's a different animal over there.
    [​IMG]

3. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

That sucks another racer gone from ama.

4. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

wonder how he'll be able to handle the mountain at caldwell park

5. ronaldo9

ronaldo9 Well-Known Member

He will do well if he stays healthy. I wonder if he's even healthy now. Anyone know how his surgeries went on his wrist?

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Don't look for Hopkins to set the world ablaze. He's been outclassed and outmatched for some time.

7. 418

418 Expert #59

Finish on the podium in a AMA SBK race is being outclassed? Huh.

8. nochknstrps

nochknstrps Well-Known Member

Damn for 27 years old Hopkins looks worn out, the stresses of competing at the top level has taken a toll on him. Or maybe he has given up his metrosexual ways and stopped waxing his eyebrows.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It'll be a "done deal" after He's on the grid for the first race, until then it's bullpoo.

10. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Damn. Looked like Hopper was just starting to hit his stride towards the end of last season. Woulda been nice to see him start the season healthy and with some momentum.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The comments section of that article are heated!

12. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Cmon Dave, remember that MotoGP ride was a done deal last year too...

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So many damn "ifs" that I'm tired of hearing about it. If his wrist is actually fixed (what is it claimed to be, 80% or something) is the one I care about right now.

If'n is a great album but it's a sucky way to race.

14. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

This may just get me to finally pay to watch some BSB just out of curiosity. I can't call myself a fan anymore after what went down with JU, but I would really like to see some of these BSB races. Besides Hopper, peeps on here have been saying that BSB is great racing for a while now.

How can I watch it legally? (Not interested in torrents).

15. 418

418 Expert #59

Not sure if you can. I thought this is what satellite TV was for but apparently the dish networks in US don't carry anything from the mother land.

16. JT252

JT252 Well-Known Member

bet he wont even crack the top 5....BSB has some pretty talented dudes

17. ronaldo9

ronaldo9 Well-Known Member

Where have you been BSB has always had close racing. Just sucks you can't find it anywhere other then RU. You can try Justintv, that's not a torrent.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Not to mention racing real Superbikes on tracks the size of Jennings but narrower.:wow:

19. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

20. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

really the size of Jennings :wow: