1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HONOS, who's flexing with these tshirt prices??

Discussion in 'General' started by Suzuka_joe, May 26, 2020.

1. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I don't know, but I'm betting Jason Bateman is their accountant.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I don't remember where you are in Canada but I'm only 10 minutes from the Ogdensburg / Prescott bridge. If you care enough and aren't too far away you can have them shipped to me and come over and pick them up sometime. Border will be opened again at some point.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  3. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Thnx… appreciate that but if borders open up soon (or when they will) I'll get it delivered to Champlain, NY.
    Was just avoiding this whole pandemic.

Plus I wanted to by that Harbor Freight 3500 Predator 3500 but I can't even enter my billing address :confused::Poke:

Thnx again...

BTW, I'm in Quebec (20min south of Montreal) ;)

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

And they make ya breffas!!!!!

Steeltoe likes this.
  5. Ummm. Looks like pesos to me so I assume lots of people have them

6. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Some of y'all are too funny.

A company comes in and title sponsors the superbike class, a supersport team/their rider, and the most significant rider to come into the paddock in the last decade, and y'all STILL start talking shit about them.

You're also be the same people to bitch and moan about the lack of support/sponsorship there is for racing in the US.

Fascinating.

Marcos415, 418, Dragginass and 4 others like this.
  7. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

TBH I think some of the shit is pretty sweet.

Will prolly snag a few T's at Road America next month if they have a booth.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You've been here long enough to know that we'd talk shit if Bill Gates came in, offered up a $10 Million purse for the championship and sponsored EVERY team on the grid. "Cheap bastard, why isn't it $11 Million? Probably spending the Million on Faberge eggs for breakfast!"

Looking at the Honos shirts I saw the turtle neck shit and thought "Cannoli would wear that to the club on Saturday night and then to church on Sundays. Fly his gold pepper cornicello thingie necklace on the outside of the shirt with his high top Reebok pumps and his acid washed jeans." Can I get two praise Bon Jovis and three hail Springsteens?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't forget the fanny pack...

StaccatoFan likes this.
  10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

oh damn. This just got serious.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's Cannoli, it really doesn't need to be said he'd wear one but may as well add it in :D

Cannoli likes this.
  12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

May get the MA shirt and under gear

418 and jd41 like this.
  13. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:D

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So you're a couple hours east of me. Probably not worth the drive for a couple t shirts. :crackup:

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  15. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Well to see a fellow rider, beebster, beer drinker... and throw a few back, it's never far ;)

Banditracer likes this.
  16. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

I was working for the Honos Kawasaki team this weekend and the manager was saying that their shirt sales were going crazy.

The team owner was pretty happy seeing that their support for Moto America turned into sales so quickly.

Senna, Dragginass, R Acree and 3 others like this.
  17. Trandyd

Trandyd Well-Known Member

Ordered mine also.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cool that their sales were exploding because of the tie in with Motoamerica. They had a pretty cool commercial that was shown before the race.

You have to love seeing this small companies do well when they tie in with a fringe sport and the supporters of these sports pay back the company taking a chance. In girl's lacrosse there is a company that marketed their clothing to the lax girls and the girls went all tween and teenage girl over it.

Funny, when I met the owners of the lax girl company (not the real name) all I could think was "That's Cannoli and he's doing the Jersey Fist Pump!" :crackup:

Cannoli, jd41 and DDK732 like this.
  19. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I ordered one today to support them and say “thanks” for sponsoring the series.

Although if they want to sell more they are going to need bigger sizes than XL

DDK732 and SuddenBraking like this.
  20. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Ordered one on the 27th, hasn’t shipped yet but they’ve been pretty upfront about the recent pop off and sales increase. The dude said he’d ship it out today, hope it’s as good as it looks online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk