1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda XR100 Foot peg sliders...

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by dieterly, Sep 15, 2015.

1. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Anyone knows where to get a pair, or what would fit on the bike?

Thanks,

2. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

3. dieterly

A xr100 peg is about 1 3/16" (30mm) wide and I need something similar... Or maybe the ebay ones might fit, thanks...

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  4. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

I use the weld on plates but I have a small mig in the garage.

Motostrano has a good selection.

5. hrc_nick_11

6. hrc_nick_11

The problem with the XR100 is there is nothing in the middle to connect them to.

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

exactly. its a pain in theass to try and make a set also:mad:

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Chainsaw file holder. Drilled the peg and tapped one side. Bolt right through.

Attached Files:

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

can I ask why? The bottoms of my stock pegs are ground down pretty good. Not all from crashes either. :D Even the fancy $120 fastway ones dont seem to be as durable.

10. dieterly

Bushnell gokart track requires it... I guess they don't want their track to look like T8 at JGP...

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

what else do they require? Facility looks cool. Only 3hrs from me. :up:

12. dieterly

I haven't seen anything official but I think they also require plastic bar ends and/or plastic handlebar guards. I think they suppose to be open 9-5 on Monday and Tuesday starting around the 25th and 9-noon Saturday and Sunday as of last weekend.

13. backcountryme

We require bar ends, peg, and axel sliders on all bikes at our track outside of Calgary.

14. hrc_nick_11

If it is blacktop and you want to go back install a carb catch can. Gas eats the blacktop and if you spill it they will not like you.

The weld on ones are inexpensive and any muffler shop should be able to weld them up for you if you don't know anyone with a welder. The foot pegs and bar ends take most of the impact and slide. Axle sliders are nice if you can find some that fit. The Grom axle sliders that fit under the axles axle nut will fit the XR100. The problem with them is if axle safety wire is required you can not get to it to wire it cause it is capped with tha slider now.

15. backcountryme

I drilled my front axle and tapped it for a 6mm bolt. I am using skateboard wheels on the axle.

16. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

I have the grom woodcraft sliders on my XR, and I have done the axle drilling and tapping. I like the woodcraft setup alot. There is a way to safety wire the setup.