1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda RS250 NXA(?) Bodywork for Sale

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by jcivince, Aug 11, 2019.

1. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

I've got some RS250 bodywork that I bought MANY years ago in hopes of maybe adapting it to the earlier RS250's that I owned. Completely lost track of it until I started cleaning out attic space. It has the quick attachments all in place for the upper. There are 3 very small cracks in the upper (see pics) - nothing bad at all. Sorry but I don't know what brand these are. I bought them here on the WERA page and paid a lot more than I'm asking. $400 + shipping or maybe we can work out some kind of delivery if you aren't too far from me (Holland Michigan).

Attached Files:

2. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

Vince; Active again on this site? Did you ever make the NX5 rearsets from my loaners? I have a NXA RS250. The RSs use a nose air inlet into the airbox and none have a air exit duct in the lower as yours does. I would guess that your bodywork is from something else or has been modified. Your stuff won't work on a NXA without significant work.

3. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

On here quite often but mostly just lurking as I have almost no time to ride anymore. Never did the NX5 rearsets - did a little work on programming but that was it - sold all my Honda RS250 stuff so didn't really have a reason to complete.

What is the 04-05 RS250 called? Looking on AirTech and some other sites, that bodywork is extremely close to what I have...