1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda RS250 for sale

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by parillaguy, Mar 27, 2018.

1. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

Due to a recent change of plans and a new bike coming, my 1988 Honda RS250R GP bike is for sale. The bike is currently apart and will need completion. Forks + shock will be professionally rebuilt, brand new un-mounted bodywork, spare set of crankcases, spare used crank (for rebuild), set of new HRC pistons, new gasket set, some spare gearing, stock bore + big bore barrels included. Interesting history. $6000.00. email if interested [email protected]

d_alexand and motosapien like this.
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity on RS250's is that the previous version? Where there big changes afterwards?

In Honda RS125's there was a big change for 1995, and then they were pretty similar until they were done making them, other than a brake and bodywork change for 2004.

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Wish I had room. Maybe Rob has room????

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

What, you need a place to hide another bike for awhile?

motion likes this.
  5. parillaguy

Honda had several 'generations' of RS250 GP bikes. 1985/1986 were barrel reed induction motors (ND5), 1987-1992 were crankcase reed induction (NF5), single sided swing arm version 1993-2000 (NX5) and 2001+ the NXA back to double sided swing arm. The 1988 would be second year of the NF5 series. Rob should make room!

6. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Hi parillaguy, Does this bike have an 18" rear wheel?

7. apr

apr Well-Known Member

please send me photos and more details on bike ? what area is located ?

[email protected]

8. parillaguy

sorry the RS250 was sold. It was located in Canada.