1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda CBR F3 rearsets

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by YoshiHNS, Mar 11, 2019.

1. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Making cheap rearsets for the CBR F2/F3. Waterjet pricing means I am making 6 sets total. Keeping 2 for myself, other 4 are available. Simple design. Straight waterjet parts, bolt on the backside to keep footpegs tight. Levers on sleeve bearings with delrin washers for thrust bearing surfaces, toe pegs welded in place. Pics below are of the prototype pieces I made to validate hole positions. These are a bit over an inch higher and back from the stock peg locations. Designed for Woodcraft footpegs, but will work with any peg that has a 10mm thread. You will need a pair of eyelets and shaft to attach to the shifter, allows street or GP shift. Can be provided if needed. Material is 6061-T6.

Pricing for complete assemblies will be around $150-$175/set + shipping (USPS flat rate box).
    I have already send the PO to have the parts watercut and am committed to making these already.

Should be ready to ship mid-April the latest.

Reason I'm posting before they are complete. I have to order waterjet parts in batches of 6. I'll order another set if there is enough demand.

Attached Files:

2. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Need to order nicer hardware, but they are done. Using woodcraft foot and toe pegs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Bump. New mounting and footpeg hardware included (flanged, not what's pictured above).

Unfortunately, already crash tested the first set at PIRC. Held up great. Bike flipped, both sides survived. Footpeg bolt yielded at head as only major damage.

[​IMG]