1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap game of thrones!!

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Jun 3, 2013.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

So in the last episode, the zombie giant with one eye is obviously the one Ramsay killed with an arrow last season, right?

So how in the hell would he become a white walker? Is this assuming Bran was looking into the future? If the giant died regaining Winterfell, I'm assuming Jon Snow would have had all the dead from the Battle of the Bastards burned, knowing that they could otherwise be turned in the coming war.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

3. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I've been looking forward to a reunion "rescue" scene since the day she sent it away from the punishment death ordered by Cercsi when it bit Geoffrey.

4. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

There were a few giants killed at Hardhome. Could have just been one of them.

I'm betting, anything dead can be risen by the Night King. But, I have a hard time seeing how WunWun, who died south of the wall, could be part of the walker army north of the wall.

5. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

There were several giants in that scene, and the army of the dead are still north of the Wall, so there is no way that can be Wun Wun.

6. NemesisR6

Ah, nevermind. Went back and looked at the end of BotB and that giant was shot in the right eye. Zombie giant was missing his left eye.

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I think the point was to show that not just humans can be turned. Ice dragons maybe?

8. NemesisR6

Well, they already established long ago that horses certainly could.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Didn't say that nobody cares. It's actually the opposite that makes it so hilarious. The fact that so many people are losing their shit over a fantasy that lost its believability. :crackup:

I would love it if y'all went on strike and didn't finish the series. The rest of us, however small the number is, will take great pleasure in telling you how it ends. :D

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  10. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

My guess is they are dead before the war with the white walkers starts. Can't have them at your back when fighting toward the North

I don't think Jon Snow had one, since he was a bastard at the time.
    People are crazy and wasteful with their time. I was slightly annoyed watching it, but anyone spending more than a second fretting over this, especially those that take the time to mess with him, are f@cking delusional. Maybe the next battle can be between the Thronies and the Sheeranites in real life and they can all die.

OK this is just crazy you took the time to do this and this is coming from a person posting in a MC beeb about this crap

11. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

The Hound will probably go round 3 with his Bro, the Mountain, since the Hound seems to have a conscious now.

stk0308 likes this.
  12. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Jon Snow got the runt of the litter because of his "bastard" status. You've seen Ghost at Castle Black and their reunion at Craster's Keep.

13. NemesisR6

For me it's not about being believable, it's about cheap tactics being used on a show that, so far, has rarely put a foot wrong when it comes to telling an immersive story.

The Ed Sheeran thing is more akin to network TV sitcoms.........like he should have made a cameo as a wedding singer in Modern Family.

To put him in this show, and make him a Lannister soldier that just so happens to be a talented singer, just seems a bit to "on the nose" for me.

14. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

CLEGANBOWL!

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

He always had one, he's just a puppy under all that tough pitbull disguise :D

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

BTW, for all those crying out about the Sheeran reference, did anyone connect the dots on the Harry Potter / restricted library reference with the same teacher/actor that now plays a role in both?

:D

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's it. This is where I draw the line. My world is shattered. I quit. Goodbye, cruel earth.

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

What the fack are you people going on about?

19. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Buncha fairy tale shitte. Geekin out in here bro.