1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hilton Head suggestions

Discussion in 'General' started by Kev59, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Other than lunch with Kurt Hall, whatcha got?

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Always liked Red Fish for dinner, Hilton Head Diner for breakfast

Triple X likes this.
  3. TwiztedRabbit

TwiztedRabbit Well-Known Member

old oyster factory is awesome for a nice sitdown on the marsh, always fun to walk around sea pines or coligne plaza... I've vacationed there fort he last 20ish years... the main thing is always beaches and bars while being a bit more laid back than standard beach spots

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

From what I could tell from the night vision video, she wasn't very good at it.

5. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

When you’re a gazillionaire, you don’t have to be talented at anything. :crackup:

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Go to Kiawah

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

There’s some bar(that I don’t remember), not too far away from a strip club(that I don’t remember), that sells some kind of drink(that I don’t remember) and comes in what seems like a 1 gallon cup(that, I remember). Good times.

Phl218 likes this.
  8. biggenyz426

biggenyz426 too big to fail

Frosty Frog in Coligny is a must do if you like Daquiris. All kinds of flavors with various strength grain liquors that you can buy in quantities from little to bucket size. And you can take them to-go!

TwiztedRabbit likes this.
  9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I suggest the one that has a demo tape...;)

Paris :D

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This is very helpful!

Me and a few pals are planning a golf trip for early Oct and I'm looking for any useful info I can scrounge up :D

11. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

The titty bar would be the Gentleman's Club - the only one in the area. Do NOT got to the ones on 17 near the river.

Never been, they advertise all the damn time on the radio though.

12. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

OH, and when you going? I can adjust my work schedule for an overnight.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

10/11-14

14. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Kinda hard to go wrong there. We would park the car and ride the bicycles to wherever we wanted to go so it depends on where you are staying and how far you want to ride. We used to stay in Sea Pines often but then switched to Shelter Cove. Shelter Cove had the bonus of being mid-island, nice view out of the condo and 4 or 5 restaurants we could walk downstairs to instead of hoping on the bike. A grocery store was also biking/walking distance from Shelter Cove. After going there for over 25 years and staying all over the island I personally like Shelter Cove harbor and The area right around Coligny Beach.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Shelter Cove is a cool area and no plantation bs. Well it was at least, hard to believe we moved off the island 24 years ago.

16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Still is. I was there just 2 years ago - again. If anything, it has gotten a bit nicer with more options within walking distance.

17. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Honestly, this would make me absolutely definitely go to those. :D

Sabre699 and renegade17 like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Is there more than one now? Granted last time I drove that route all I remember was a ramshackle video poker joint or something.

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

If you remember anything about HH, you’re doing it wrong :D

Seriously though, it is a cool place with some primo sites if the season is right. ;) The little bars on the beach are nice and if it’s still hot as balls they have a nice frozen White Russian.

I also heard from a friend they pay like 30/hr for dishwashers down there. :mad:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell, when we lived there you had a choice of maybe 3-4 bars off the plantations. It's grown a bunch since then I'm sure, glad we got out.