1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged with espionage

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Isn't is crazy that people will get upset and fly off the handle when a fast food restaurant employee forgets to put 1 hamburger out of 8 in the bag or won't take an expired coupon (demands they be fired!!!)...yet defend these politicians to the end (wiped/smashed server for example).

The drive-thru employee receives no personal gain for making a mistake/forgetting a food item. Someone like Clinton (for example) will get rich off of us while remaining above the law and punishment.

The drive-thru employee can/will be punished if they receive enough complaints. Meanwhile, the corrupt politicians thrive as their supporters don't complain or hold them accountable.

Screwed out of 30 cents...burn them alive!!

Screwed for 30 years from corrupt actions and long term policies...no big deal and remain in office.

Both sides of the house do this...Clinton is just a hot topic and great example.

Robby-Bobby and gixxerreese like this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Thread started on April Fool's and still no indictments on Wednesday, coincidence?
    Barney-the-Dinosaur.jpg

3. sheepofblue

Thursday and I am bumming that no cash is going to the AFF despitemy efforts to hook a fish that thinks the charges are real.

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

So to use "liberal logic", since Obama's lawyer is indicted that means Obama is guilty!!!

Burn the witch!!!

speeddaddy and kangasj like this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Can we start calling him "Obama's Fixer"?

brex likes this.
  9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

10. sheepofblue

Didn't see any names in there so it could still be the guy who cleans the Hildebeasts pool and wandered into her secure storage area. Still skeptical given the announcements still lack any substance. Lucy/Elephant ain't pulling the ball back on me Charlie Brown, I lived near the Detroit Lions so I know a perpetual con job.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

12. sheepofblue

13. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Former FBI Director James Comey said he has “no idea what the heck” Attorney General William Barr meant when he said there was “spying” on the Trump campaign in 2016.

This is when you know you got them. Top FBI agent you don’t understand what he meant? I’m a loss for words.

kangasj likes this.
  14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

About the response I expected from you. The referrals were made. Nunes said there would be 8 people involved in this one. I have no reason to not believe him....

But there you were all week.... no referrals.... where’s the referrals...blah ha ha... just be a man and admit you were wrong.

15. sheepofblue

Read the bet I was going to make :Poke: Who are the eight? Given the track record of investigations with no action by the Republicans I am skeptical still. Could be bit players over nonsense kind of like Mueller did. Until I see who and what I will remain skeptical but you charge on toward the football CB it won't get pulled back this time, heck the Lions could win the super bowl this year also :timeforabeer:

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I said in a post that I wasn’t sure the names would be released. I also gave you my best bet as to who would be involved. Time will tell.

You’re the one tha said no charges and no referrals. I NEVER said anything about charges. That is up to Barr...but you go ahead and keep weaseling...it looks good on you.

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's the liberal way: when you lose the game, change the rules.

kangasj likes this.
  18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Sheepofblue is just another liar who will change your words to fit his argument.
    Comical. Disgusting and most likely a Democrat.

sheepofblue and kangasj like this.
  19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, no shit. Now he's throwing in indictments too. Who said any of the information was going before a grand jury this week.....definitely a demodolt.

20. sheepofblue

Sheep in a weasels coat... very sneaky