1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi-Point Fiberglass Trailer for Sale

Discussion in 'Other' started by maslov, Dec 31, 2019.

1. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

So I’m throwing this out there as a feeler...

Selling a 1995 Hi-Point Fiberglass Trailer for sale in Cincinnati, OH. Empty weight is around 700lbs and can be towed with pretty much anything. I’ve inherited this from my buddy and used it since fall of 2017. Used it to haul to the races/track and on camping trips as well. Upgraded my current set up and need it out of the garage (yes it’s garage kept).

Great condition with a few upgrades:

Brakes (crazy right?)
    Camper style window
    2 condor chocks
    2 TRS plates
    Marine 110 plug (used it for heat/AC while camping at the track)
    PitBuddy shelf on the door
    Tires replaced in 2017 and have plenty of tread left
    Comes with an awning
    Comes with trailer valet (used it to maneuver in the garage)

Asking $2500. I have not been able to find one of these for sale to compare prices. DM for more pictures/ questions.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

K51000 and Murcielago311 like this.
  2. knarlydog

knarlydog Well-Known Member

PM Sent

maslov likes this.
  3. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

That is such a cool little trailer. GLWS!

4. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Thanks! It served me well and I will miss the ease of towing this thing... one time my buddy (previous owner) and I had my old Tacoma pulling it fully loaded with two bikes, gear, another bike in the bed of the truck and 3 people in the cab averaging 15-16mpgs from Ohio to Jennings.

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

this. I’d want it just because it’s cool.

GLWS.

maslov likes this.
  6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Looks nice, I didn't see the size of the box, and how tall it is inside?

7. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

I like this and am in Ky close to the river, so we’re close. Would you be interested in a kendon stand up trailer ?? I’d be selling it if I bought this.

8. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

I need to measure the exact height, but my guess would be around 5’5”. It’s about 12’ long and 6’ wide.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Thank you. I’m actually selling this to clear out the space so I wouldn’t be looking to purchase another trailer.

10. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Is the ramp (rear door) strong enough to walk on/use as a ramp?

I see the aluminum ramps and didn't know if you're using them because the door is too steep an approach angle for road bikes or because the door won't support the weight of you and the bike.

11. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

That would be both... it is 25 years old so I don’t trust the fiberglass. I’ve seen people reinforce the door so it could be walkable, but I prefer to use the aluminum ramps for peace of mind and ease.

12. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Sale Pending

13. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Yes sir I’ll take it for sure

14. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Thanks for checking it out! It was nice to meet you and Amanda.

15. Boman Forklift

Congrats, this intrigued me, good for me it wasn't close enough to go look. I have a 30 ft long toyhauler and dont really need that much room any longer.

I think it was a good buy for a nice size trailer.

16. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Yea, it was the opposite for me. The lady wanted more comfort and with more and more time on the road I was ready for some creature comforts... but this thing was perfect for track days and weekend trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Boman Forklift

Understood. That's why I bought mine. At that time it was usually Tyler and I, plus sometimes my wife and daughter would come out if she wasn't at a dance competition. Lot's of times other kid racers would come with us too, or the boys would hang out together to cool off, such good times. I love having the toyhauler at the track and waking up with everything you need right there. Not having to load and unload everything in the trailer or truck. Having a hot shower every morning, TV, bathroom, stereo, cold drinks and not dealing with buying ice, margarita maker, etc.

18. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Luxury!

19. Boman Forklift

Mine has only been used 1 time since 2014 when I loaned it to my employee. I prepped it for a dirtbike ride with friends on Dec 27th and ended up not being able to go. There is a chance I'm going to start racing go karts this year, but even if I do, I don't really need something that big. I want to race 250 Superkarts, and out here you have to haul all the way up to N. Cal or Washington, so it would be a lot of fuel towing that thing, vs. a small open trailer behind a small truck or sedan.

20. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

That’s true... i have seen some crazy big haulers for go-karts at Pitt this year... it was wild.

I will miss the gas mileage I got and the ease of towing... I’ve yet to fully use the toy hauler but look forward to a Jennings trip in January for a full break in.