1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Sean. VIR ?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by BEi/DunlopRace, Jul 10, 2013.

1. BEi/DunlopRace

BEi/DunlopRace Well-Known Member

Any more thoughts on the chance you will do an Endurance Only tech Thursday night at VIR?

That sure would make Friday morning a little easier.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hadn't thought about it at all since we talked last sorry. I'll try to remember and talk to Emily and see who's working that event and see what we can do.

3. BEi/DunlopRace

4. BEi/DunlopRace

Any word on Thursday Tech? Also, last race at VIR Evelyn had an argument with them about opening the pit road gate. Does she have that problem handled for this round?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No can do Thursday night, officials will still be traveling. You'll have a lot of time Friday morning though.

What exactly was the problem with the gate?

6. BEi Racing

BEi Racing Well-Known Member

A lot of time? Do the clocks magically run slower in Virginia? Officials? Why don't you walk your lazy ass around and do it? I know you can....saw you actually working at Road A.

Don't remember exactly what went down at gate, but Evelyn was PISSED off!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

75 minutes (really will be more like 90) between tech opening and group one practice. You'll make it.

I'll explain my last 3 weeks over a beer tomorrow night if I'm not asleep...

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

That right there is funny ..

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Weird as it is they were all ready for the first practice even after track management mandated no gates to pit lane open before 8am. (seriously, wtf???)

10. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Yeah, I was kinda surprised that we were set up and ready to go by 8:40 even with the gate thing. It wasn't quite the crazy morning we were expecting. :up: