1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Parrish!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tristan, Mar 29, 2018.

1. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

That definitely was 1 of them.

2. You were quite interesting to watch through the Esses. You made it look quite easy (which it’s not). I’d imagine it would’ve been quite frustrating to gap them through the tough stuff then hitting 7 and thinking “there goes the gap”. You rode flawless and made it fun to watch. Great job out there. These clssses are tough to balance as there are a lot of factors besides hp. The junior bikes are even tougher imo as there seems to be a greater difference in rider skill as another factor on top. I’m glad they are at least listening. Hopefully they can find a win win within the rules for everyone but last weekend regardless of rules your riding did more work than your bike so hats off to you.

Killswitch and ghetto customs like this.
  3. I think that would help level the sv’s a bit. Also have to look at where the weight is on the sv’s and if adding weight to other bikes I personally feel it needs to be added in specific locations.

4. t11ravis

We’re heavier too, even than the 2nd gens.
    Steel frame and swing arm is a killer.

5. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why we race. Victory lane and pictures with all the top dawgs! Hell yeah!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

G2G, JBall, scottn and 22 others like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Very cool!

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Couldn’t have happened to a better guy!!

So happy for you!

So proud to share the track with you so many years. Class act on and off the track!

scottn, Kris87, BigBird and 1 other person like this.
  8. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

I can't imagine the pressure you felt going into this weekend. Great job managing the Championship by staying out of trouble.

Congrats to you and Beth.

9. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Class act Off the track ?? Ask Parrish about Hooter’s in Alabama many many moons back .... LOL Congratulations on the championship .

t11ravis and Phl218 like this.
  10. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Can we still get the GC shirts ?
    One XXL, one XL, and two mediums...

11. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Big congrats, Chris (Beth and the Ghetto Customs crew included) :beer:

12. t11ravis

Gotta say he did pretty well with that. We had A BUNCH of friends/family in our pit all weekend and he navigated all of that and stayed in a better mood than me.
    I was a damn stressball Saturday afternoon. :crackup:

No Brakes, Robby-Bobby and turner38 like this.
  13. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

Congratulations Chris, and all of your crew,friends, family for the commitment it took to do what you did this summer.

t11ravis likes this.
  14. t11ravis

Thought we'd see you at Barber dude!

15. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Pansy

Proud of Chris for holding it together all year and always offering to help me. I think it helped take his mind off the pressure.

t11ravis likes this.