1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Parrish!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tristan, Mar 29, 2018.

1. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Oh that one was nice but chris’s Is way better of a bike than I have seen him on besides a R6 he demolished at little tally running with Jensen. Man that bike got more air than Michael Jordan

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Chris -- You going to need some pit help out here for the left-coast rounds? I could probably help at Sears and maybe Laguna. Maybe even drum up some other folks.

3. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Whats up dude!

Its just Beth and me thats rocken the show out west! My buddy Travis Richards is going to make the Sonoma round but itll be nice to have more lwt guys to hang with.

track wagon likes this.
  4. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

C'mon out man!

5. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Parrish, I can likely make Laguna and/or Miller especially if dsapsis throws some of his home brew in your van.

t11ravis likes this.
  6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Do you need any pit help for Road America? I can probably help out.

pickled egg likes this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

$900 a day plus greens fees? :crackup:

8. ghetto customs

Im not sure who will make Road America with Beth and me. We'll wing it as usual as its a track ive never been to. Itll be a safe round just to lay low and earn points.

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

As it gets closer, let me know as I will probably be there anyway and I have raced it plenty of times going back 30+ years. That probably won't be much help to you, but I won't charge $900 either, since my technical knowledge is worth almost nothing.

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I know you are fast. Do you know any pros you can reach out to and get some info before showing up?

You move at a good enouh pace, I would think you could use their track knowledge about certain spots on the track, reference points , etc., that would be a total waste on me.

11. Boman Forklift

Depending on scheduling, I might be able to do that as well at Laguna or Sonoma. Tyler just ran Sonoma last year on a 390, qualified 10th, got up to 2nd, even being much larger than those kids, and then the tires went off. Our lack of experience had him race both races on the same set of tires.

I think he could give you some info on how to attack that track, if you want to talk with him.

t11ravis likes this.
  12. Parrish, how much will it cost me for you to run a 5” tall x 10” long “I LOVE BROOME” decal on your race bike all season? :D

13. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Parrish If that happens , can I pay you to run white wheels ?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

you have to be fast before you can chime in here...

15. ghetto customs

Shoot, at this point, im open for all negotiations! Haha! I wouldnt mind the white wheels either if i hadnt just paid to have 4 wheels redone in black. Its a good thing the 2nd gen front wheel fits cause my spare doesnt have rotors yet. Saving for the Galfer wave rotors. Entries for the whole season is paid and have a sponsor paying for race fuel all season, as Tire and travel expenses is all I'll have to cover. Its a good thing i know Road Atlanta cause ill have to practice and qualify on take-offs. Ive signed up for Suzuki and hopefully theyll come through and pay on time.

16. Boman Forklift

Dude, I will buy you a set..old guys rule and kids get to drool!!!!!!

I will call brukaker tomorrow or do it another way if you prefer.

17. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Awesome Rob.

Metalhead likes this.
  18. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

You're a cool dude.

19. ghetto customs

Ah man, id appreciate it but you dont have to do that. Im not sure what they cost. Sterling was telling me the Dunlops are cheaper at MA events. And the whole tire sticker situation has me confused, plus they have to be on a specific side?

20. Boman Forklift

When you register they give you X number of stickers. They had to go on the left side and you have multiple stickers that say f1 f2 r1 r2 and it will have your competition number or a number that's related to your competition number pre-printed on the sticker.

Each time you go out on the track, they checked the sticker number, and each class has different allocations. When we ran 600s, Tyler was allowed up to four fronts and five rears over the weekend.

In the KTM class we were allowed two sets for the weekend. I see this year they are allowing three sets.

If you guys are only doing 1 race, they will probably allow two sets, but I haven't read the rules so I don't know?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018