1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Mongo!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, May 24, 2022.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

We’ve had a dangerous low number of “Hey Mongo” threads in 2022 so. . . :D

Yuengling Flight is not all that bad. In fact it’s pretty darn good for a light beer. 2.6g of carbs, 4.2% alcohol and 95 calories, it’s f@ckin’ health food! :D

and before all you IPA swilling hipsters chime in, suck my pee thrower, ya’ 2 sizes too small, sissy pants wearing ding dongs! :D go groom your ironic mustaches and shut up your hops holes, we don’t care. :D

dtalbott likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll have to give it a shot. Never been a fan of the Lager Light

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It’s different. Not really a lager light. It’s more of a pils at least to me.

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It's not bad. It's their attempt at a Mich Ultra. It definitely does not taste watered down like the other lights. Unfortunately, if I drink 2, I have a nasty headache the next day. Not sure what it is about it.

Dave can you guys get Sun King products?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I haven’t seen it but I also haven’t looked for it.

what’s its claim to fame?

6. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

y'all boys like MEXIIIICOOO?

If so, try the Tecate Alta's, they're like the healthy versions.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Que the west coast beer snob :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

They have a Cream Ale that's good. Another Scottish Ale that's Called Wee-Mac. Bring yo ass to an endurance round and I'll bring a 6'er for you.

10. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My wife brought home a 12 of the Golden Pilsner thinking she was doing me a favor. I'm sorry, but that stuff is nasty.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Just sent a bottle of Prichard's Lincoln County Lightning north for my brother. Beer is blah.