1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Lw Guys

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by benprobst, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i hope it does. :up:

2. me to.:stupid:

3. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

?

Well according to how many laps were done in 4 hours and including pit stop for lightweight guys (2 stops without tires) there should be no way there average times were below 1. 43. unless it took them between 2 and 7 minutes to fuel the bike each time. Im not trying to sound like a smart ass i know i was the one who asked the question, but because someone did a 1 39 as there fastest lap in the endurance race that doesnt mean avreage times will be between 1 37 and 1 42.

4. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

There was also a 30 minute red flag, so it wasn't four continuous hours of racing. Here's a typical string of laps from that race:

52 1:40.794
    53 1:40.948
    54 1:40.982
    55 1:38.789
    56 1:40.124
    57 1:40.369
    58 1:39.407
    59 1:40.005

And as noted earlier, the pace has been a bit hotter this season than last.

5. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

ahh i see, thats the piece of info i was missing. i figured there must be something, becuase it was my first time there, and while im a fast amatuer my lap times were a bunch faster than what looked to be the average lap time and i didnt think that could be right. Well alright thanks for the info and times, hopefully we can make it down there.

6. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

don't be angry!...........just bad luck...........you guys were fast on the bike....after your Friday times.......thought everyone was in trouble!

shameless plug.............third fastest time...........Speedwerks had the top two fastest times........lap 79 and lap 197. Joked after the race we must have gone too slow at the beginning to set the second fastest time on the same Dunlop slicks at the end of the race......... We rode ok.........but didn't know how far we could go on a stock tank until after our second stint......I think you suppose to figure that out before the race!

SpeedWerks had a great time........didn't know we could have such a great time on four strokes! Endurance racing at Summit didn't go so well last time.......we let some idiot 125 guy ride and he threw it away on the first lap of his stint. .............he said something about "I don't let off for turn four on a 125 so I thought it would be the same for a SV"...........idiot.

Congrats to Blue Ridge and the other LW teams!

We are now thinking of going to Nelson.......anybody got some HID lights we can borrow? :D Or should we just tape flashlights to our helmets?:D

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Thanks, and stay home:p :beer:

8. melissa

melissa Sir

I think Ghetto had a Zippo lighter taped to their windscreen last year and they still managed to go faster than everyone else in the dark. Come on and bring it! :D

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

We are always willing to help. Call Martin, over at Traxxion, and ask him to send you his lighting from our SV last year;)

10. melissa

melissa Sir

Didn't you guys have the Bic?

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

A Bic would have been an improvement:p

12. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

F**k an "A" :rolleyes:

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

:crackup: You facking idtio, you do not know what the fack you are talking about:D

14. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

It's more like: "what the fack are you dooing" (in a really fast voice) "facking eediiot!"

Dude was drunk when he came up with that light "array"...should have been sayin that shit to his own damn self! :Poke:

15. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Thats freaken the best thing I've read all day. Best thing was, the Zippo only worked on turn 3, the left hander. The other 35 turns which are all rights, seemed to just become a hit or miss for Cale. Not bad considering running a second off Vesrah's times.

16. slidewayzBLAKE

slidewayzBLAKE I do the doubles

lights

oh boy I forgot we need lights for this next one will a bunch of glow sticks work, if not at the least everyone will see us go off the track.

17. Martin M

Martin M Former BRP Rider

What the fack ahe youu taking aboouut ?? Teh liightss were purfectlyy fiine biike wasnt ruunin woorteh a shiat !! Beyotch !