1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey edumbass

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dutch, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

hey dumbass. it's "dumbass" not edumbass!! :D

3. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Didn't Bush Sr. have 91% ???

4. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Hey dumbass, it was a play on "edub!" ;) Get it? Edub, edumbass? I kill me.......

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

:eek: i stayund corrected. wyatt, you sir, are an oak.

6. edub

edub Well-Known Member

7. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

8. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hey Mongo could you sticky this so Edub can realize his full dumbass potential. :D

10. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

11. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Well said, Bruce. Well said.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

13. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Bruce, didn't know you were in the Middle East during the Yom Kippur War. One of my very best friends was one of the 500 or so Israeli soldiers that defended the Golan Heights with less than 200 tanks. They were outnumbered by at least 7 to 1 by Syrian tanks, and faced almost 20,000 Syrian troops. They won the battle - in the process not very many survived. When Dan can talk about the battle, I just sit and listen intently to stories of heroism that make me quiver inside.

There is a book on this battle, "Crying for Imma" that is recommended reading.

14. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Dude, that is one of the most magnificent military events in history and sadly so few people here in the states know about it. Cool that you know someone from it. :cool:

Of course, in my usual honesty I have to admit that the only combat I saw in this period was after it was over, in a bar in Athens, I think I beat up EX-CCS Racer's squid Grandfather. :D

Well, actually I got hit over the head with a broken part of a barstool. :mad:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So basically you're saying nothing happened huh?

:D

16. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Yeah, no Purple Heart or nuthin! :D

Yeah, we were supposed to go in if Israel starting losing the war. My company commander told us about the third day of the war, "Looks like we're gonna be doing nuthing but fishing off the fantail." :cool:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2003