1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey davek!!

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Jun 2, 2020.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Aren’t you senior citizens afraid of breaking a hip and getting the ‘rona?

Not to mention they probably won’t start playing until after your 7:30PM bedtimes...

Wingnut likes this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:crackup:Nah my youngest daughter has me goin to shows again. Shit....... at black cat too. Haven’t been there since 2000-ish. That place and safari club??? I think was the name, were 2?of our regular spots. I do hate Keith morris though, but admit I like an album or 2 from back in the 80s when all of us that skated jammed to CJ’s and the ilk. Imma hafta think about it

joec likes this.
  4. britx303

Oh and Joey Image died yesterday:(

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I "talked" to Zander a few months back and he clued me in that they might be doing the punk rock bowling and some festivals. ;)

I stopped hoping when the Kung Flu bullshit hit.

If they play the Black Cat, I'm there!

6. britx303

May 8th 2021 at black cat

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's tiny, they serve beer in the bottles, the stage is like 4 feet up and it smokes the 9:30.

I'll try and get tickets tomorrow. Even if no punk bands sell out DC, this one will. :)

8. britx303

I gotta admit, punk bands doing 40th anniversary tours makes me feel sick.:confused:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I saw the Jerks when I was 15 and my kid will be when they come though. . . the K's are going. :)

Mild! Mild! Mild! Mild in the streets
    '20 Q5, hand full of antacids
    Couple of beers really do me right
    You better believe us, better trust us
    mid life jive, walking wreck!

ebastaard and Jed like this.
  10. britx303

It’s a definite maybe......more just for ol times sake. Mild in the streets......limpin limpin:crackup:

joec likes this.
  11. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Keith's tits aren't firm
    But at least they're large...

12. joec

joec brace yourself

I'll get a couple of tickets too. Come down from Baltimore. Looks like the show was rescheduled from October. 35 bucks even for a hardcore show seems like a deal these days..

I haven't been able to find the updated date tickets.. probably a quick email to the black cat would resolve the ticket honoring question. I'll get on that later today.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

7 Seconds is playing the east coast leg of the tour spring of 2022 with the jerks. Went to grab tickets last night and it’s sold out. :mad:

my fault for waiting and I’m not going secondary marker and paying double or triple.

14. joec

joec brace yourself

Circle jerks played here 2 weeks ago....I didn't go

15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I’m going to this in may. Fuck yeah.

Attached Files:

henry_carlson and joec like this.
  16. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Is that the same cro mags that stuck mike muir's head in a toilet?

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That would make a guy suicidal...

18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Geeze I was figuring you were a country music guy being out in the texas sticks!

19. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Yup.

This show is gonna go fucking OFF.

I’m most excited for total chaos. I remember when I was 10 years old I use to sell candies at the post office to make some money to eat because my parents were so strung out on drugs we hardly ever had anything. Anyway I remember there use to be this insanely tall guy who had crazy spiked up hair and dressed so crazy. I hadn’t been exposed to punk rock yet but I REMEMBER thinking THATS what I want to look like. I was this little cholo kid just trying to find my next meal. anyway I eventually got super into punk rock and one day I’m a homeless 13 year old gutter punk at the showcase theatre in Corona for a show. the homies and I use to scrape and steal whatever we could so we could afford 5 bucks each to get in. This show was off the hook. But when the headlining band came on that same tall ass intimidating dude with spiked hair walks up and melts my fucking face off. That band was total chaos and the guy was rob chaos. I was hooked on their music from then on.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

minus Harley. :crackup: dude, want to look at epic band breakups, read about the cro mags. :crackup:

cortez, sorry, I wouldn’t piss on wattie if his face was on fire and the job paid $100k. His spiel is lovely up until it’s time to cash in and get paid. I remember the jersey skin’s chasing them across the US with the chant of “punk’s dead and you’re next!”