1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herrin in Sport Rider

Discussion in 'General' started by Jim Moore, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Hey, there's a nice article on Josh Herrin in the latest issue of Sport Rider. And a sad and tragic picture on the last page.

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Thanks for the heads up. As I don't get Sport Rider can you tell what the tragic last page references?

3. Jim Moore

It's not actually sad and tragic, but you have to see it yourself.

4. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

It's sad and tragic that hack magazine is still around

5. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Hey the mag is covering racers. Nothing wrong with that.

6. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Yeah, it'd be much cooler if it was replaced with another magazine about baggers and iron horses...

[​IMG]

7. Jim Moore

No kidding. An article on Herrin, an article on Tommy Aquino, and article on the Yamaha MotoGP boss, and a pictorial essay of the careeer trajectory of Cal Crutchlow. Yeah, that mag sucks.

8. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

My kid is supposed to be in that issue in the Spectro Oils ad.

9. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Is this like a newstand mag? I can check Barnes and Nobles, the only bookstore in town.

10. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Yeah, it's kind of like one.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Mine was in the mail today. Looked at the last page. :crackup:

12. Jim Moore

#46 on page 71?

13. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Thats him :beer:

14. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

Got mine today as well, They say a picture is 1000 words but I will bet he won't need that many.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Morris, I love you like family and all but. . . gawd damn you are dumb at times, like my family. :D I'll name you Uncle Dumbass K. :D

Yeah, it's a glossy available at the newsstand, grocery and the usual magazine places.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Ok, you're my new whipping boy. Everytime I see you post, Ill be on you like stink on shit.

I swear is there anything you like about motorcycling or do you prefer to just sit back like a baby back mcbitch and talk shit?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

To be fair to him, he bitches about other stuff. He was just complaining that he hates Sebastian Vettel in the Formula One thread. :D

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:crackup:

Can I use that or do you have rights on that :D

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Fair enough. So basically he's just one of those miserable fucks that literally looks for something to bitch about....

Probably goes to a strip club and bitches that the tittys are too big... or too small...

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey! Papa, you the same Papa that did some stuff for Sport Rider back in the early to mid 90s? Chainsnatch did the Power of the Poconos articles but I remember some dude named Papa doing some similar stuff.