1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herrin’s Instagram

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

yeah, my timing might be off on the when.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

As Bill Parcells said, “I don’t treat everyone equally. I treat everyone fairly”.

3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I love the wheelies. No hate what-so-ever... But it surprises me with all of his experience on the track that he's wasting his time blasting around on the street. Wouldn't his time be better spent turning laps on a road race course, super moto, flat track ect...?! And as someone who does care... He should be a bit more selective with his risk taking being a father these days. But live your own life and do what you want Josh.

4. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

With all the bs in Cali i hope wheelies are the last thing they are worried about.

love or hate him he is getting PR, is it good or bad, time will tell. Personally i feel doing things on his street bike at the track or working in his garage would be the best press for ducati.

5. joshherrin

joshherrin Member

Y’all do you and I’ll do me. If you like it, let’s fuckin go! If you don’t, fuckin leave! Love you all no matter what! And no, I don’t have a trust fund or any money saved up. I’m a damn motorcycle racer!

Boot42, rd400racer, wheelz96 and 22 others like this.
  6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

there's your answer :crackup:

borislav, TurboBlew and joshherrin like this.
  7. joshherrin

joshherrin Member

Sean! I love you and I always will. You and Evelyn are bad ass! I grew up watching you drinking and riding your quad around though, you might have been my influence to live on the wild side

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I don't give a fk if he gets tickets, arrested or blessed with fans and followers, what I do care about is if he gets killed in a traffic accident..while stunt riding on public highways...I would rather read about him winning races and retiring in health than read his obituary and all the RIP's...if that makes me a Karen, make sure you spell it correctly #OldManAssHoleKaren.

9. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Some soft folks around here. The racing community has changed in 10 years.

10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

upload_2022-2-21_18-16-37.jpeg Oh shoot………..wrong thread :D

11. Ducati89

Do tell, Josh!:D

12. 418

418 Expert #59

What professional motorcycle racer 10 years ago was doing dumb shit on the street and then posting it on the internet for the world to see?

I'll wait.

13. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Why would any of you care what Josh Herrin does anywhere other than on a racetrack?

14. Ducati89

It was done in public, for the public to see.

You know, you guys can come in here and throw stones from a perceived pedestal of youre own perfection. Im so glad the hardened beebers can come and address traffic violations but cant address other issues more pressing in the news.

And so that YOURE aware, theres plenty of club racers lining up on the grid toasted from last night or puffing a roach as what I experienced at NJMP.

It was said earlier, keep the outrage consistent. Just dont roast the guy because he's probably partially paying to ride rather than handed a golden contract to ride.

15. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

"Let he who is without stones cast the first sin"
    Church of the FSM.
    Ditalini Chapter 6 Verse 9

ToofPic, britx303 and Ducati89 like this.
  16. 418

418 Expert #59

You didn't answer the question.

As for the rest of your post, pretty sure those guys didn't run and post that shit on IG for the world to see either.

I don't care what Josh does in his spare time. But if you're going to do obviously sketchy shit it might not be the best idea to post it for the world to see especially considering you're a representative of the sport. Josh isn't some half assed club racer that will be washed up in a year or two. He's obviously passionate about the sport if him opening up his home to others to ride at is anything to go by.

So in turn I find it out of character and poor judgment to post that particular video. He's had plenty of great videos that have done well without having to look like he's outright endangering the public and opening himself up to potential criticism and liability.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  17. Ducati89

We are talking about reckless behavior, right? The only reason we are talking about this guy is because he's a pro on Instagram, right? I expect you to go on some other Instagrams and roast wheelying riders in Facetits,
    Instafool and everything else.

If you think racers are Catholic choir boys, youre in for a rude awakening. Amd since youre an expert racer, you should know thats not true.

I dont want people popping the front up in traffic as much as I dont want people puffing a roach pre race or pushing someone infront of a subway train.

And for the masses, wheeling in traffic are all summary offenses that carry a fine and license points as PA goes.

And before we say hes going to kill someone on one wheel, thats a VERY low probability thats going to happen. Ive seen accidents more grizzly due to texting or over dosing on drugs or alcohol. And Ive been to a few hundred accident scenes.

r6fast and tony 340 like this.
  18. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

:crackup:

19. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

It’s all good. Just be careful On the street. I’ve seen a lot of good friends and family get really fucked up or killed (my dad). I know you’re one of the best of the best on 2 wheels but that won’t save you from some dumb cunt not paying attention on their cell phone

joshherrin, evakat, mpusch and 2 others like this.
  20. Ducati89

And this is how the thread should have been summed up.

JBall likes this.