1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herrin’s Instagram

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

Anyone who thinks the CHP would follow up on some rando (to them at least) doing a standup lol

ToofPic likes this.
  2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

until one of these dudes goes out of their way to report him specifically haha

3. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

Even then. I don’t get the outrage, he’s probably got more skills on one wheel than 99% of riders have on two.

sdg and ToofPic like this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Somewhere off the coast of Africa @Gorilla George is googling "who is Josh Herrin".

joec, DBConz, Shenanigans and 9 others like this.
  5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

In a perfect world, MA riders wouldn't do stupid shit and post it on social media. This act definitely meets the definition.

For anyone over 30 years of age and a basic knowledge of how today's business world works, you know the act is detrimental to MA's image. Maybe not to MA fans in general (at any age), but to the geezers that sign the checks that go toward sponsoring the series overall, a weekend event, or even a rider.

I remember reading stories in my dad's motorcycle magazines from the 50's, moaning that motorcycle racing doesn't get the same support as other sports here in the US. Same story, different decade. Some things will never change. Especially when they are self-inflicted.

Dano711, Gino230 and motodog650 like this.
  6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

looks like the vids are just recycled electrons now. :) Crisis avoided!!

7. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

i was concerned once he posted a video on youtube with this title...
    he apparently has a new title sponsor for his you tubes and a requirement for twice a week or something.

8. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I’m on the fence. Does it look juvenile to us? Probably. Do his shenanigans, doing track days with celebrities, etc bring more attention to the sport, also probably.

We also enjoy watching him race because he’s a little wild. This is just part of who he is.

cartmen34, ToofPic and BigBird like this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Thinking small again.

YamahaRick likes this.
  10. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

Of the majority of people that I talk to about motorcycles that don't ride themselves, usually the first thing they bring up is a disdain for idiots on bikes (crotch rockets) weaving in and out of traffic and riding wheelies at high rates of speed. I generally reply to them that's what the rest of us that ride on the street commonly refer to as the 'one percenters' or whatever (hopefully not much more) percent of the riding public they represent that tends give the rest of us a bad name with non-riders.

11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I wouldnt take that bet. But I wouldnt be the one risking for that bet either

12. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

If yer not in ya can't win.

It's a win/win for everybody that races.

If Josh gets a ticket, I'll go $100 to air fence fund....which seems counterintuitive.

13. L8RSK8R

FYI, I'm motions new financial advisor... we're gonna have an absolutely fantastic relationship.

Just have to convince him to adopt me :)

motion, 5axis and YamahaRick like this.
  14. L8RSK8R

If we mention this incident enough, it may get traction...and mainstream media might get a hold of it...there...it just happened

Josh, go fuck yourself.... you're awesome :)

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Some of the shit that I did, dragging and kicking, “near” some of your heroes pre cellphone camera days are fuckin’ epic! AMA champs, world level racers, world championship winners, multi world champs. . . But I’m not saying shit because fuck you and even paid to yap, fuck you! :D

27 likes this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

hey Sk8ter!

Fontaines DC... you heard of them? They rock and I guess some Aussie band was already called the Fontaines so they added DC for Dublin Cunts...

I know you’re a La Jolla boy now but figured you still had some Irish pride about you some rockers...

17. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

sure. u'll die an old man waiting for the day that'll never come back again. Americans don't care. Motorbikes and Indycar saw their heyday.

motion likes this.
  18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

19. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Trust me when I tell you this is a true statement…all of those videotapes they sold made them bank. The AMA even hired them to put on shows, they were at Mid-Ohio for the AMA Superbike races more than once.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Quitter

Sweatypants likes this.