1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heroin - and I'm an asshole

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by rk97, May 21, 2017.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wonder and maybe the maryjewwanna users can answer this: Can you moderate pain by the taking of the pot? I'm not asking about some super concentrated pill version cooked up by big pharma but plain old smoking of the pot.

Yeah yeah, a million different varieties and all that shit but for this question I'll leave it general, garden variety $20 bag you get from an art teacher pot.

In Your Corner likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I started roaching the geef before I started hitting the Sterno. :D

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Embrace the hypocrisy. Let if flow through you.

Alcohol has always and will always cause more death, pain and destruction than all the other drugs combined.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I won't go schizo, will I?

[​IMG]

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yes. There are strains that have been genetically selected to provide specific effects. In the case of pain, you would want a strain that is high in CBD (non psychoactive) and relatively low in THC (psychoactive). Each cannabanoid has specific effects and like genetically building a dog breed or a ball python, you can engineer exactly what you want.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

because alchohol is available to and used by more people than most all other drugs combined. I'd bet meth and heroin, per capita kill more people than booze, sugar and Red Ryder BB guns combined.

In Your Corner likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do I know you? My friends were getting toasted while you were still watching Schoolhouse Rock, and not because it was a rush.:D

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I don't know man, do you even know you? :crackup:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm just trying to find myself, man. Have you seen me?

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You want to burn one and rap awhile?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dude...it's too early. I'm still laid back into last week.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That was 21-22 YEARS AGO. Geez man, you might as well be talking about the good ol' days before the roads were clogged with horseless carriages. Everything has changed in relation to prescription painkillers since 95.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How many of you am I supposed to see, man?

I think this shit is laced.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh wow. Look at the lights, man.

15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Really? Seems the 10's of thousands of direct herion related deaths are making a challenge to that claim...not to mention Meth, etc. Not trying to justify alcohol abuse either....Question....does one serious abuse problem justify that it's OK for another? Just asking.....Would you jump off a bridge just cause your friend did? (Your Mom told you that, right? :))

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If they sold heroin at the 7-11, would you start using it?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No one is justifying any abuse. If abuse is a problem then treat all the same. Otherwise admit that your approach is hypocritical and move on.

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I'll admit that I'm pragmatic...alcohol is to ingrained in our society, heroin and drugs not yet...not too late to do something about it. How's this for a solution.....free drugs for anyone who wants them and ban Narcan and medical assistance. That will clear up the problem in less than a decade.....buy stock in the funeral services industry and live the good life.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm OK with that.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more