1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heroic race suit size 38/48

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Kevgentile, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Kevgentile

Kevgentile Well-Known Member

Heroic traxxion race suit, white/black, size 38/48, in excellent condition. Worn for 10 track days and never down or damaged, still smells brand new. Haven't worn in almost 2 years since I have not been able to get back on track. Great fit and better looking than most off-the-shelf suits.

*asking $850 shipped.

2. Kevgentile

3. Kevgentile

4. Kevgentile

Sorry for the crappy pics, iPad sucks

5. roberto

roberto Well-Known Member

What’s your height/weight?

6. Kevgentile

Waking this back up as everything has been in climate controlled Storage. Now relocating and will not be needing for the foreseeable future.
    Great suit, fits me well at 5-7/160. Still room with chest and back protection

Feel free to contact/text @ 301.956.five zero nine eight

7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I met the guy who makes those at the Chicago IMS a few years ago. Cool guy, NICE suits.
    Aren't those ostrich, or kangaroo, or something?

8. Kevgentile

This is made of standard materials, nothing exotic. The roo suits are his top of the line customs.

9. Kevgentile

Sold, thanks!

10. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Dammit. That isn't a Heroic Traxxion suit!?! It's the Heroic Hero Suit.
    I just bought a smelly, going on 4 year old used racing suit for barely a good blackfriday discount off a spankin' brand new suit.
    What a total moron I am...

11. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Let me make it clear to the seller(and to possible other buyers). This was my bad...
    Apparently as explained to me, there was a change of naming of the suits. And Traxxion is the current Hero.
    A simple question before purchasing would have clarified this. Like i said, i am a moron and was just venting.

Seller had good communication and shipped same day i paid.

12. Kevgentile

Even todds "off-the-rack" suits are somewhat custom. Having followed the progression over the last few years, they go through many iterations and are constantly evolving.

I attached a link from another buyer of around the same period I bought mine, describing the suit.

https://www.600rr.net/vb/176-rr-other-brands-bike-build/510426-chazzzs-cbr-600rr-3.html

Not looking to mislead anyone, if I ever sell anything someone isn't totally excited about I'll certainly correct it.
    Just let me know first, thanks

13. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

And the offer was made to take it back, but a deal was made and we are good...
    And I'm still an idiot

14. HEROICRacing

HEROICRacing Well-Known Member

Hey guys; Todd from HEROIC. All my suits are the same fit across the board. The HERO shown above was our 2016/17 suit. The suit was super popular for the fit; mobility and how easy we designed it to be rebuilt. Podium, Hero, Traxxion, Dromic, Legendario, etc are all designs I have come up with over the years but you are buying the same level of suit. I don't make a shit box suit and then a high end suit just for price point. Rest assured that that HERO is just as good as the 2009 Traxxion. Thanks Gentile...

As far as Customs go; Stage I is exactly what you see above sold as an off the rack; BUT it has 25 measurements, whatever colorway you wish and included logos.

Stage I is 100% cowhide with stingray fish skin elbow and hip sliders. 1650
    Stage II is 1/2 cow 1/2 kangaroo w stingray protectors 1950
    Stage III is 100% kangaroo with stingray fish protection. 2350

we also have upgrades - D3O Xergo Level 2 protection / CRAZY SAFE protection / $150
    - Genesis Mid-section- Turns suit into pajamas - $150

We also repair our product as well as our competitions suits. Interesting note about HEROIC; I design the suits to be quickly repaired. www.racesuitrepair.com