1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here we go again.....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 18, 2018.

1. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Easy....there are way more guns on the inside being carried by the students , that any potential shooter would never get a kill before being turned to Swiss cheese.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

http://bfy.tw/ICZa

And you will continue to be the dullest tool in the box.

3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

That link looks like it has AIDS - my computer has protection but I'm not clicking that shit on my phone.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Thank you for proving my point.

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

While listening to the talking heads on the news this afternoon I was rather amused at how they continue to harp about how "weird" this 17 year old was and how many problems he apparently had yet no one ever "reported" him to the higher ups. Reporting someone to the authorities sounds like a hell of an idea except for the fact that not many people will ever do that. For the most part the mindset is that, even though a kid may be "weird", dress totally differently than everyone else, and be one of those famous "loners" most of the time, the person is assumed to be totally harmless and is just left alone.
    It wouldn't be a just act to jerk every weird kid into the office of law enforcement and grill the hell out of him just because he's "weird" would it? That's not how we do things here in the US so, eventually, the general public is just going to have to accept the fact that we cannot foretell the future so we simply don't know which person is going to fall out of his tree and start killing. Life's a bitch and all of us take our chances when we leave the house every day. We have no choice.
    The evil creature that we have to guard against is keeping the "feel good" idiots from taking our freedoms when they keep pushing more and more useless laws that will not solve the problem on us. The answer is to change the attitudes of society about how everyone looks at their fellow man so that they don't have the desire to kill. Fat chance huh?

6. Chino52405

1. Make wild ass claim
    2. Post AIDS link no one will click.
    3. ???
    4. Profit!

SuddenBraking likes this.
  7. twodocs

twodocs Well-Known Member

Shotgun and revolver this time. Wonder if it was an assault shotgun?

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

When LA took over as the murder capital from Detroit there was a joke of yeah but we hit what we aim for. LA was doing gang bang drive and spray shootings, Detroit if you wanted to kill someone you walked up them and shot them. Same effect here as the inner city killings are on the streets and a higher quantity. Contrary to the propaganda the mass shooting are rare and from a single crazy, such a person does not survive unsupervised long in the tough areas.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Oh come on that was funny :Poke:

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Double barrel shotgun with a bump stock and 38 automatic revolver.

Orvis and Shenanigans like this.
  11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

There's nothing funny about it, they don't show it because it goes against THEIR (Dems) anti-gun agenda AND keeping even good guy/gal guns out of their indoctrination camps.

12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Shit, now they'll come after my wheelguns!

13. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

.38 auto revolver? WTF? Did he misplace his Colt Walker 1847?

14. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Can we ban trench coats ?

15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Are you really that big of an asshole to make a political statement like that blaming one party for the senseless murder of children? I’m sure all of the grief stricken parents who lost a child today will be relieved to know who’s really at fault here. Wtf dude!

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It was a casual observation based on anecdotal evidence but I will go ahead and apologize to all the parents of children murdered in mass shootings who also happen to read the the Dungeon section of the WERA board.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You can't be serious? Do you NOT pay attention to the news after each mass shooting and observe what those buffoons do each and every time???

18. Chino52405

Did you read the context of their discussion and understand it's about a political party murdering children to avoid media scrutiny?

Are you implying that politicians comments after these events support the conspiracy theory of for hire murder of school kids?

19. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

So, what's the big news supposedly coming out about Dems? Regardless of what it is, seems like a pretty silly thought to me. Not that it matters, this place isn't exactly known for its relevant insightful on-topic posts...

R1Racer99 likes this.
  20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And yet......here you are. LOL!