1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here In The Bizarro World...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jan 13, 2020.

1. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

he didnt say he cancelled the flight out...

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It was after 3 dates/ nights, I like crazy girls slightly off their rocker, I had to make up a story I was going snorkeling at 10 am to get her to leave. But lets keep this thread on topic, before I start getting shit

3. Captain Morgan

flight is at 7:45 am tomorrow, I'll see her again tonight

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It was nice knowing you... :crackup::crackup:

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Disney Corp is Capitalist? Who knew?

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well fuck me!

Viewing outside the home constitutes a public viewing?

Will the ghost of Walt give me a pass because I took the girls to the mouse after they spent 28 hours in the car watching movies?

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

fixed.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hmmmm I'm just waiting for confirmation from my wife's employer on her vacation days approval to book a trip to the mouse.

Should I reconsider?

Pfffft.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I just hope it’s warmer for you than it was for us. 34 degrees the morning we went.

11. Captain Morgan

O.K., got one from reading another post. I have never claimed unemployment, welfare, food stamps or anything. Was paying over 300 a month for health insurance with a blue cross blue shield company based in the US but have international insurance based on the plan I choose because I'm mostly out of the US. So my insurance didn't meet the qualifications of the aca, so I got fined 700 dollars. So am trying to be responsible, taking care of myself and get a fine? Bizarro world. By the way, my friend got sick visiting me in the corn islands, gastroenteritis, the doctor was 10 dollars to see and 3 prescriptions and electrolyte tabs cost 7.50 cents

K51000 likes this.
  12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Curious...why Managua?

13. Captain Morgan

Big corn island is where she went to the doctor, after my friend left, hooked up with the crazy waitress, stayed longer than planned and ran away on the next flight available after 43 missed calls, Managua for a day, now in Grenada, it's chill here going kayaking today and bringing my spinning rod

K51000 likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

15. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The car fits into the private viewing area end of things.

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Jesus, comes to the US, applies for social security disability due to gun shot wounds....can't make this shit up.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Careful she sounds like the type that might cut stuff off you at night.

19. Captain Morgan

In the clear, nice girl but she has never left the little island she was born on and probably never will. Has never been on an airplane and pretty much knows nothing going on in the outside world. On my way out told her how lucky she actually is and to appreciate it

20. In Your Corner