1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here In The Bizarro World...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jan 13, 2020.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

What do you have to do if you're a jailbird and want to get incarcerated? Shoot somebody?
    PS...I thought bank robbery was a federal crime?

Fencer likes this.
  3. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Philosophers, psychologists, medical men, and writers could have observed in our camps..the special process of the narrowing of the intellectual and spiritual horizons of a human being, the reduction of the human being to an animal and the process of dying alive.” #Solzhenitsyn

Steeltoe likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

7. In Your Corner

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I guess they will have to start a probe into the allegations now.

9. In Your Corner

10. In Your Corner

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

13. In Your Corner

14. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

They are criminals, that cause a problem to normal society. You make jail nice, they don't give a shit about going back there. Probably better than most of there welfare houses and get 3 square meals a day. Get their recess and sit around and play cards and do nothing all day. Trust me I've been there. These dumb girls should fly back to there own Countries for a week and take a look at their native countries prisons/jails and then come back here and say how inhumane our are. Act like an animal you deserve to be treated like one!!!

lrrs517 likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

You know, when you're not just talking about chasing pussy you actually have something insightful to say.

16. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I think I'm self diagnosing my self as bi polar/ rum polar. Still on big corn island, didn't feel like doing anything yesterday so turned my phone on silent. I wake up this morning to 43 missed calls and 10 texts from the nica waitress. We went on 3 dates/nights. First thing this morning, change my flight off the island for the am plane (only 2) tomorrow to Managua. Then do the most logical thing a guy can do, call her apologize for not picking up 43 calls, take her out for dinner and drinks, and you know the rest. Can't sleep, she's snoring a little right now

17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Omg. He’s talking about her again in rambles. Lol

18. In Your Corner

That's the bipolar part, evidently.

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Rum doesn’t make someone go bi polar. I grew up on an island in the Caribbean. It flowed like water. No bi polars lol.

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

A Nicaraguan girl called you 43 times in one day over a first date, and you not only reached out to her, but she's sleeping there beside you?!?

This might be more stupid/dangerous than night swimming with cocodrillos!

Quicktoy likes this.