1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help settle the discussion with my wife....

Discussion in 'General' started by ClemsonsR6, Feb 18, 2021.

?

Funny or Not

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  2. No

44 vote(s)
    86.3%
  1. Phl218

Phl218 .

It’s even funnier when the randomly generated ones run into narrowed interpretation possibilities.
    Was trying to find the articles about them but got lazy.

one was IN4ANL
    And the other something with HNIC and a number...

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

My father in law graduated from UCLA and also taught there for awhile.

He is a journalist, wrote for the UCLA newspaper the Daily Bruin, as well as many years at the LA Times. About 10-15 years he was at out house, we walked him out to the car and his license plate read DBALM or DBALUM and a number, I think the year he graduated.

So I said, what’s your plate mean.....Dee Ball Em? He said no it is Daily Bruin Alumni. The next time he can over the plate was gone. LOLOLOL

BigBird likes this.
  3. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

That probably throws any chance of a warning ticket out the window. I say go "all in" especially on a sportbike. :)

BigBird likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I like it but it'd be better if it were on a bone stock point a to b econobox like an old chevette :D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evelynes current one is WERA CEO - except GA plates only have 7 digits so it's WERACEO which in my mind always translates to WE RACE O. Then there was her SC tag on the 5.0 mustangs that said VA VITE - basically go fast in French - the number of different pronunciations she got when people asked what it meant was pure hilarity.

Ducti89, Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  6. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

My uncle went to the BMV and was given a plate for his new Indian. ‘69NDW’ It’s pretty hard to tell that it’s a D and not a O. The clerk asked him if he wanted to change it once he got done laughing, he said ‘Hell no! I want that now!’

beac83 and BigBird like this.
  7. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

You: TAB A

Wife: SLOT B

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Ima get SCHWOB for the Benz. Not many will get it here in its true sense, but at theist all the BME guys here get to see a :moon:

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

WTF happened to that post?

Never mind

Glad I checked urbandictionary fort that one ...

Always recommended before putting abbreviations in writing

10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I just figured you were drinking. :D

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

you were not particularly wrong in that case

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

So That one is already taken in SC