1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me !!!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by jstewart, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm willing to bid a pickup truck load of goats but I need a picture of the cowgirl first....

2. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

Oh hell your speaking Jody's language now!!!!

Out of the way here he comes!!!

3. Chuck Ivey

Chuck Ivey Well-Known Member

I'm tring to post that picture and can't... someone help!

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Chuck, is it already hosted on the net? If not, it needs to be.

5. Chuck Ivey

OK I will work on that .

6. Chuck Ivey

I told you I have seen it all before. But here is that picture of the cowgirl...
    [​IMG]

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hmmmmm, I can't go a whole pickup load of goats for that skank. Lemme rethink my offer and get back to you.... :D

8. jstewart

jstewart Well-Known Member

I smell some photo conspiracy stuff going on here! I know it is a fake cause that is not the shirt I was wearing at the GNF and my team owner would not pay to get my name put on my shirt! Whoever(chuck ivey) did this has way too much free time on his hands at work and a VERY gay imagination to work with! I would never be the engine on the train , just can not happen!

p.s. Mongo-- how could you call me a skank after all we have been through, you really should not be such a hater!

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know I know, but seeing you like that just got to me ;)

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Like I said, I feel that the goods descibed in the auction have been used more than described.And I don't even have any goats!How about Dinar?

11. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

This is a case of sexual harrassment!! Either we can settle like two adults and you write me a BIG check or I will seek legal assistance!!

Any takers???;)

12. jstewart

jstewart Well-Known Member

Apparently, the picture seems to point out that there is already a "TAKER" here ! On the subject of what is used or not , I simply say that I will be and always have been an "exit only" dude ! As for Chuck (Boy George) Ivey I do not personally know for sure!

13. Chuck Ivey

Jody, don't be so defensive. The title of YOUR thread is "help me" we just want everyone to know what you need help with. don't be such a hater.

14. Chuck Ivey

AND to everyone, I am getting good with Photoshop so be very carefull what you say.....;)

15. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

Jody,
    Ihave great legal counsel if you see the need for some assistance!! I bet we can get a dollar or two from this person!!:Poke:

:clap:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And people wonder why I like Endurance racing :D

17. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

All the top teams are doing it.Valvoline Suzuki was well known for there Studio 54 years after parties.Mark Crozier told me all about the casting couch when I first got in the endurance series.Gives a new meaning to cowboy up huh Mark.

18. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

Yeah but what got me was the fact that you insisted on being the horse!!!! :wow:

19. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

And where is that DDK732 guy during all this:p

20. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Don't mean to burst your bubble cowboy.Your three inch six shooter never got past my cheeks.
    :Pop: