1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by LED1975, Aug 11, 2017.

1. the midget

the midget New Member

Your husband must be a lucky man. Let me know if you ever become single.

LED1975 likes this.
  2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Back off, shorty! JK :D

LED1975 likes this.
  3. joec

joec brace yourself

Hey! Puter!!

LED1975 likes this.
  4. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Gotta be a good boy in this section. :D

5. LED1975

LED1975 Active Member

I see y'all have met my husband, the midget. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. LED1975

LED1975 Active Member

The photographer shots are available, so now I'm trying to pick the best one. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Need to get my butt off more and drop the elbow [​IMG]

condon66 likes this.
  7. LED1975

LED1975 Active Member

This past weekend, I rode with one of the people I most respect when it comes to street riding. He's taught me a lot. Credit given to my husband for a lot of teaching, but he sees me ride more often than anyone, and I guess it's that "you can't listen to the person you sleep with" factor... I don't take advice from my husband as well as I do a few friends of ours. One of the people we rode with this weekend noticed what a track day has done for my riding. Now I really can't wait until next season! [emoji16]

8. LED1975

LED1975 Active Member

This past weekend, I rode with one of the people I most respect when it comes to street riding, who's been riding for 30+ years. He's taught me a lot. Credit given to my husband for a lot of teaching, but he sees me ride more often than anyone, and I guess it's that "you can't listen to the person you sleep with" factor... I don't take advice from my husband as well as I do a few friends of ours, although his comments and compliments don't go unnoticed. One of the people we rode with this weekend noticed what a track day has done for my riding. Now I really can't wait until next season! [emoji16]