1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He who can't be named running d200

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never heard a thing about his concussions from a real source (ie a sanctioning body) so I've never been sure where you got that from or it's validity sorry. As for him seeming right - he hasn't seemed right since day one, it's not head injuries.

TLR67 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did you forget to say Johnny Rock and only say Johnny or John? That'll get him spun up in a heartbeat.

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why are you making excuses for him? It's not concussions, it is the weed and everything else he does.

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I dont know the dates, timeframes.

RRW had a story about him being arrested in his Porsche, and he told the cops he had a concussion, PCS.
    Years later he made a return to AMA (or MA) and bonked his head in practice, and they said no more racing. PCS.
    He put up a selfie video of him being tested at a concussion clinic, he was out of it, big time. I remember him saying "Everyone is telling me something is wrong w/ me, but I feel fine".....He aint even aware of whats going on.
    I hope it is the weed, but I dont think so.

NOt making excuses for theft.
    But yes, excuses for his behavior/antics/etc

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The AMA thing was an event deal from the hit that event, just like many other riders. The Porsche shit is a moot point. I also give not one iota of credence to the selfie stuff.

Your excuses are silly since nothing is all that different from prior. AT times he was normal and businesslike but that was more when he was promoting his magazine, as time went on even without head injuries that changed.

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

"I'm not insane. Only poor people are insane.

I'm eccentric." :D

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I said all 3 names with a formal Mr. as a prefix...lol Mister Johnny Rock Page

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did you bow or kneel before him as is his due? :D

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I did not...hopefully insulting such a diety wont bankrupt my Karma account :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, as his deity doesn't extend past his own skull I think you're good to go.

11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

This thread is making me want to root for the guy.

Gino230 likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can't, not since he left a 67 Deville ragtop on Paris Hiltons street and the windows got busted out.

bigtime and Phl218 like this.
  13. drop

drop Well-Known Member

It's funny. I figured most were smarter than what's being posted. Pot/weed wtfe you want to call it, don't make you act like you all are describing. If so, I'd bet 50% of the wera paddock would be acting the same...

rd400racer and SpeedyE like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Insanity however....

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That would make a lot of wacky presidential candidates lol

16. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

You could name the person who said that to you rather than just saying “they” and “the guys in the BPM garage.”

I have no reason to disbelieve your claims, but they’re not actually your claims...

17. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I loaned him my helmet at Fontana one day when he and the guys he used to run with showed up and decided they needed our garage space more than us. Now- the other guys were very nice, cordial and actually willing to help me with a few things I was struggling with during the day. You can probably figure out who it is but they were very nice guys and appreciative that we opened up some space so they could share our garage.

As for JRP- he asked to borrow my spare helmet because he forgot his. Apparently, he forgot his back protector and gloves as well. Had I not walked to his Jeep while he was about to leave I would’ve lost that helmet. He just put everything in his bag and was headed to his Jeep.

It’s not PTS or whatever - he’s a real piece of work. Weed? Nope, I know too many people that smoke weed that don’t act this way. He’s in his own world. Watching him in the garage that day was the largest distraction.

Good times.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    jksoft, SpeedyE and MELK-MAN like this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Is he a klepto?

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Not sure but wasn’t in a big hurry to return my helmet that day. Maybe he was just in a hurry and forgot.

The guys he was with were great guys but he was just off. Completely aloof.

He was fast on the track and riding well, but damn he was off.

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Gee...that would be new.

cha0s#242 likes this.