1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hayden to WSBK on Aprilia RSV4

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, Oct 2, 2015.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

There is a link out there somewhere. :D

Hope he can bring some heat to Rea, Sykes, and Davies. Going to be a good challenge.

2. I wonder if they will crash and give him the Championship. :D

3. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

What team?

The last that I heard about Aprilia was that Dorna was trying to convince Karel Abraham's team to switch to WSBK with Aprilia, but Aprilia still needs a boat load of cash to run their operation at their desired competitive level.

4. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

That link highlights that they're in negotiations. We've known this since Laguna Seca :D

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

My Italian is a bit rusty but looking at article again this is pure speculation and far from a done deal as I initially gain from a quick browsing. Bit is would seem like a good fit.

6. Been a rumor for quite some time but I haven't seen anything official.

7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I'm still holding on to hope for Ten Kate.

8. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

That's exactly what Mat Oxley just said on Twitter:

So it seems certain Nicky Hayden will be doing WSB with Pata Honda next year. He's been in MotoGP 13 years

9. Honda likes Hayden, that makes sense for them. The guys a PR managers wet dream, they love him in Europe.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If you're talking about gpone, well, they are totally f@ckin' wrong 50% of the time, mostly wrong 50% of the time and right the remaining 20% of the time. :D

11. 60% of the time it's right every time.

12. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Yogi would be proud

13. That sucks.

Would love to see him go to WSBK on an Aprilia, Kawi, Yamaha or Panigale.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Same reason Aprilia wants him. He sells bike in the US and worldwide and putting him in WSBK is way cheaper than running a team in the US.

Hayden will sell the F@ck outta moto guzzis and vespas for the piaggio group. Dude has a million dollar smile.

15. [​IMG]

Joe Lopez likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, throw a giant picture of him and his chick up with zero text but smiling and you'll sell the f@ck outta tooth whitening products and orthodontic works with out even trying.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

I know Nicky is a great rider and a World Champ, but I am not sure how many people have gone into the dealership and said I want the bike Nicky Hayden rides, well at least in America...unfortunately.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

19. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Agreed! Great team.....shit bike! Lol

20. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Nicky WILL NOT ride the CBR in WSB next year if it's anything like this year's model. He wants to be competitive..which is the only reason he's considering leaving GP.