1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haulmark Edge Low Hauler - 7x12. Louisville KY

Discussion in 'Other' started by kscottg1, Dec 3, 2017.

1. kscottg1

kscottg1 Well-Known Member

For Sale is a Haulmark Edge Low Hauler 7x12 motorcycle trailer. This trailer is in excellent condition from top to bottom, inside and out, and tows flawlessly. As can be seen by the attached photos, this trailer fits inside of a garage with a standard 7' door and has been kept inside mine when not in use. This trailer comes with the PitPal trailer wall organizer shown in the pictures, as well as the coin rubber flooring, however does not come with the Pitbull Mounting bracket as also seen in some attached photos. The front, right side of the trailer has a small dent in the outer aluminum shell that's cosmetic only - this can also be seen in some attached photos. I have the original title to this trailer, but since plating and registering was not required in the state of KY I never put the title in my name. A bill of sale can be provided and the VIN number can also be seen in one of the attached photos for reference / checks. GVWR is 7000LBS. Asking Price is $4500. Location is Louisville, KY.

Detailed specifications can be found here: http://haulmark.com/trailers/motorcycle-trailers/low-hauler/edge-low-hauler

Craigslist Ad with additional pics and contact info can be found here: https://louisville.craigslist.org/tro/d/haulmark-edge-low-hauler-7x12/6410641768.html

Attached Files:

Kurt_Orban likes this.
  2. Kurt_Orban

Kurt_Orban Active Member

Still for sale?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

If anyone buys this I can bring down to Atlanta New Years day......

4. kscottg1

She's still for sale Kurt.

Thanks TLR67. I'll throw in a 12-pack of your choice if you do end up hauling it down south.

Kurt_Orban and TLR67 like this.
  5. Kurt_Orban

Kurt_Orban Active Member

I'm just trying to figure out how to get down there. I'm in VA

6. kscottg1

Not sure what part of VA you're from, but I'd be willing to help out a bit. If you go with asking price I'll meet you halfway.

Kurt_Orban likes this.
  7. kscottg1

Price Drop $4000. Would like to have the space it's taking up in my garage.

8. RSVMillenian

RSVMillenian Member

Is this still available

9. kscottg1

Sold last night. Thanks WERA forums.

Kurt_Orban likes this.
  10. Kurt_Orban

Kurt_Orban Active Member

Good deal man, glad you got it sold.

kscottg1 likes this.