1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone spoken with Quentin at Mize Mobile lately?

Discussion in 'General' started by RENCRN8, Jan 15, 2009.

1. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

Just curious if anyone has spoken to Mize lately. I placed an order for tires and have not heard anything from him and the status has not changed on the website at all. I have left him several messages via voicemail and email with no response.

I am probably just over reacting a little, but am a little concerned as I need the tires for next weekend at Tally.

Has anyone talked to him lately, or if you have a super secret way of getting ahold of him, have him call me please.

2. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He was last seen getting into a car with a Stickboy and Dutch.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It puts the quentin in the hole.

5. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

I talked to him last week, if you call him at the shop and get his voice mail i think he has his cell phone number on his voice mail.

6. RENCRN8

I tried both numbers numerous times.....:confused:

7. TheGodfather

TheGodfather Mr. Green Thumb

If you need me to help you, let me know.

8. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Interested to see what happens with Q this year.

9. T_Soprano

T_Soprano Whatchu lookin' at?

step off, old man...go back to your tomatoes.

10. Motorace

Motorace LRRS Michelin Support

Spoke to him last week. Left a message and he called right back.

11. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

There will be Michelin (Moose I assume...still weird to say) and Bridgestone (Stick...just weird) vendors at Tally who are reliable, and who regularly give excellent service to the region...why not buy tires from them?

12. TheGodfather

TheGodfather Mr. Green Thumb

You wonder why no one can find Quentin? Take him as an example. Talk bad about my GD tomatoes again and I will have that hot daughter of yours turning tricks so fast they will call her a magician.

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I would buy from Stick and usually pre-orded tires from him but he doesn't attend any of the other orgs MA races. That's why when I am in a bind I have to purchase biscuits from Q-man. Is he still that guy for Bridgestones for the MA area next year?

14. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

He was Deer hunting last week. He told me he just recently took it up.

15. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

He is around - I just got tires off of him last week. I know his shop has winter hours now , try emailing him through his site.

16. RENCRN8

Finally got ahold of him just now, all is well again....
    I have bought tires from Derek before and still may in the future. I do like the idea of having a relationship with someone who will be at tracks in my area(Ohio). Derek has always helped me out as has Quentin.

I hear ya, I have done the same.

Yep, you are right, he is goig in today to ship my shoes.

Call off the dogs, Quentin is alive!

17. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Just so people know, there will be tires at Tally the next two trackday weekends, plus the WERA race weekend.

18. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

yeah i get serviced by stickboy regularly.:up:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That reminds me - you got anyone running by the genset place before the race weekend?

20. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I can stop by, they are just up the road for me. Need me to pick something up for you?