1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Rock Atlanta

Discussion in 'General' started by CharlieY, Feb 5, 2015.

1. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

A Wera racers wife (Vanessa) and her band "Bast" are headliners this Saturday nite at the Hard Rock in Atlanta. There are 2 opening bands. Doors at 8, first band at 9...so I'm guessing around 11pm.

She has worked hard for this. They are described as a "Power Rock Trio". All original songs with a couple covers thrown in, like old Police and Rush. There is a link to their original music on the Hard Rock show link, under events....good pic of V too (To answer that question early :D). V is guitar and vocals. http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/atlanta/events/

Gibson Female Guitar Player of the Year. Degree in music from Berkeley.

Tony has raced mini's on his Derbi, Ninja 250's, and currently a couple CB350's. She works the pits for us Vintage PITA's. She is the official roller starter driver and/or pusher.

Tony has kinda slacked off racing to try and get her Rock and Roll career going. :rock:

Come on out, there will be a few of us Vintage guys there. Any support is appreciated. :beer:

Geesh, I've been quite the social info center lately, not really my normal path....I am truly the get off my lawn type. ;)

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator