1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'General' started by wyldkat, Dec 24, 2000.

1. wyldkat

wyldkat Member

Been quite some time since i have posted or even visited this site, but i just wanted to say happy holidays from me and the family.

oh yeah, my old user name is wyldkat1, but i redid it hehe

2. wera122

wera122 Guest

Welcome back! And Happy Holidays to you and your family as well. You've missed a lot since you've been gone. Hope you have the next week off to catch up! [​IMG]

So are we gonna see you at the track next season?

3. wyldkat

wyldkat Member

Asked by WERA122:
    So are we gonna see you at the track next season?

By god i hope so!!! Have a few things left to do to my bike and get some other goodies (leathers) but i am working away on being on the track next season [​IMG]

Yeah i have a few days to catch up on everything lol...took almost an hour to read just the "RRW" thread!!!

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

allow a day for the hamburger thread

5. wera122

wera122 Guest

If you make it down south, look us up and we'll pick on you in person at the track. Roebling is the best place for a party. We should be able to camp there in March and stay up until the wee hours of the morning.

We'll make sure your first hung over racing experience is a memorable one. [​IMG]

6. stickboy274

toms 1 true talent

7. wyldkat

wyldkat Member

>wera122 sneers with a sinister grin:

We'll make sure your first hung over racing experience is a memorable one.

hmmmm...something tells me i should start practicing the "hung-over, balancing and perception" thing soon huh?? :P

8. stickboy274

9. wera122

wera122 Guest

Don't forget to practice some of that in a sauna. Ask Stickboy about how hot it was that Friday in August at Roebling. And I wasn't sweating. And it just kept getting hotter. He said it wasn't that hot, but he just hadn't drank enough the night before. Wussy boy! [​IMG]

10. stickboy274

last year i worked outside so it wasnt that hot. but this next year may be diff. you damn drunk

11. wera122

wera122 Guest

It certainly will be a different year if you hang out in my pit full time. We might even get in a couple races during the party weeekends next season. [​IMG]

12. stickboy274

lets not get to carried away. that might be to much like work to get a bike ready and ride it.