1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday Lizard84

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Rich Graver, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Rich Graver

Rich Graver Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Bob :rock:

2. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Thanks Rich:up:

I'm going to drink one for you buddy:beer:

3. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, El Duderino . . . .

Drink one for me as well, please, . . . at the Tiki Bar, on Sunset Beach, at sunset, while waxing philosophically about the racing superiority of the 4 stroke engine . . . .

4. charles

charles The Transporter

And drink another for me, as you sit in quiet repose, watching the sun set on South Beach, while attempting to understand the complex significance and absolute racing mastery of the 2-Stroker and the wild, crazy men who ride them.

:beer: Happy Birthday, Bad Bob!

5. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

I think Bob should post pictures of girls, as a gift to himself, of course....happy Bday.:D

6. Steve Fahey

Steve Fahey I need a new avatar

Happy birthday Bob :)

7. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Charles has been inhaling two stroke smoke again: You can't watch sunsets from South Beach. South Beach is on the east coast of Florida. You can watch sunrises, but not sunsets. Conversely, Sunset Beach is located at the southern end of Treasure Island which is on the west coast of Florida, and hence, provides tremendous sunset views, and thus, the appropos name.

And yes, Charles, I am obviously doing better . . . I'm off the pain meds so the a*$holery is back in full "on" mode.

8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Bad Bob's B-Day. Congrats man. Have a drink and get back to posting umbrella girl pics.

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Happy Happy, Bob.
    Have a drink for me, too and ignore Charles and all his 2 smoke blather.

Ken

10. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

11. Fireball

Fireball Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Bob.

Sam Williams #47 SCVR

12. charles

charles The Transporter

I can assure you, my good man, that you can indeed watch a sunset from South Beach, all you need to do is face in a westerly direction and open your eyes...with a sufficient amount of liquid liberation, it will be a marvelous sunset, quite resplendent indeed...as a former inhabitant of Florida, I am certainly aware of the fertile views afforded to one fortunate enough to claim Sunset Beach as their own little heaven on earth. Then again, should you be fortunate enough to reside near South Beach, I can readily assure you of some very fertile views of a different nature, perhaps more pleasing, provided one has the silver tongue, with its attendant qualities, that you, Sir, are blessed with.:D

13. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

The view from Ka Tiki on any given day just steps from my door.:beer:

[​IMG]

14. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Bob you will have to make it a small drink, waxing philosophically about the racing superiority of the 4 stroke will make for a very short story......... ;)

And Happy B-day Bob..........