1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday GOCR6

Discussion in 'General' started by jenn305, Feb 12, 2003.

1. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say happy birthday to mr. catoe from "mrs. catoe." love ya!!!

2. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY General Grant "Carmichael" Catoe !! - you flying man:D

3. Chris706

Chris706 slow mover

Happy B-Day Grant. Hope to you all soon at the track.

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

He needs all the hope he can get when he's at the track. He sure hopes he doesn't crash again! :D

Happy Birthday Grant! :cool:

YOU SUCK! :p

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Happy Birthday Grant. :)

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yeah, what he said;)

7. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

happy b'day Catoe and man get off that damn dirtbike and get the 600 out for a ride I MEAN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :p

8. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Catoe! Still dirtbiking? I'll have to bring mine up and ride with you since I have no one to ride with anymore;) Greg's got three bikes but the only time they go into the dirt is at a high rate of speed after sliding off of pavement:eek:

9. DAN193

DAN193 Well-Known Member

happy b'day Catoe and man get off that damn dirtbike and get the 600 out for a ride I MEAN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! (quote)

What he said!!! Park the damn Kaw and get your head back on the asphalt.:D HAPPY B-DAY CATOE!!! Can't wait to hook up with you guys at RRR. Maybe it will rain....:p

Last edited: Feb 12, 2003
  10. DAN193

DAN193 Well-Known Member

What he said!!! Park the damn Kaw and get your head back on the asphalt.(quote)

You know what I meant.....Don't take that literally.:D