1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hago oil burner nozzles???? are they NPT threads???

Discussion in 'General' started by E=MC2, Dec 3, 2006.

1. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

I can't figure out if hago oil burner nozzles are NPT threaded?? anyone know?

2. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

That's it.

I'm going to a rocket building website to see if anyone
    there knows how to back in a motocycle in a corner.

3. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

the reverse gear?? :D

I figured there were some industrial people on here, and since rocket building forums aren't all that active i wanted to try one that was

BTW- I think they are 9/16-24 UNEF

4. mikek

mikek Well-Known Member

Oil burner nozzles are definately Not pipe thread (tapered)

5. cyclenut

cyclenut Well-Known Member

Concur....

6. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they are 9/16"-24 and I need to get an adapter. hago sells them. but i have to find a boielr supply store, which i think i did

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

If it's a forum where I am a member I may be able to provide some assistance...or at least a laugh or two.

:D

8. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I see a legal advice thread popping up sometime in the future. Something along the lines of " Anyone ever been in trouble with the ATF before?? Need advice." :D

9. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

ATFs is bitches. I got infrared tripped explosives all up in my house. Actually time bombs, proximity mines, remote detonation devices are all relatively easy to make. You can set it up on anything! Like potato guns that you call a cell phone to fire. you just hook up the wires to the ringer to a relay instead and you have a cell phone operated switch. 555 timers are also easy to learn about, as well as infrared circuits, etc. I was thinking about hooking up an infrared circuit to an empty short barreled pneumatic potato gun for halloween so when people walked up the infrared circuit would trigger the solenoid valve and and loud blast of air would scare the shit out of them. maybe next year

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yet, you can't resist the...

[​IMG]

11. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

white power?

12. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

When it happens I'm sending Nick a "Kurt told me so, now the BATF owns my ass" t-shirt.

:D