1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had to think really fast, and turn my K5 GixxerLiter Bike into a Supermoto...

Discussion in 'General' started by K51000, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Exactly.

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

So if a deer walked out in front of these “racers” on their “run”, would Bambi be at fault for not waiting and letting them pass?:D

EDIT - I understand this is Maryland and not Wisconsin so perhaps the rules are different for “safe high speed runs” on public roads.

G 97 and Mot Okstef like this.
  3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

If I was that Farmer I might have jusy accidentally run over your entire bike during that conversation... Than say What?

Do you really expect people to hear you coming? Bikes. Cars. Tractors etc? Sounds like you need to get on the track to get humbled to keep your shit slower on the roads...

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dunno if OP has ever operated a tractor but you can't hear shit while you're on it except the tractor.

5. twodocs

twodocs Well-Known Member

6. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Once again the troll misses the point and deflects. :crackup:

7. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

The Farmer obviously does race and is a hell of a block passer :beer:

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not my fault that you know nothing about planting.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And again, you should shut up now. The farmer did absolutely nothing wrong and you did everything wrong. Blaming him makes you look beyond stupid at this point.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, we haven't all done. Especially on 2 lane side roads with all sorts of driveways and side streets and other access points.

Totally agree though he isn't getting shit for that but for blaming everyone but himself.

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Keanu is awesome. He would actually be completely in control if he were doing that.

Yeah I’ve never done it on a 2 lane road, but I have gone WOT on the freeway in the HOV lane. If I get another street bike I doubt I’ll do it again, but we’ve all been young (or not so much) and dumb. These days I’d much rather own a dual sport so I can just ride to the dirt to fuck around. At least there I can only kill myself and the occasional squirrel or deer.

12. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Wait, what? driveways and sideroads? What road where you on?

I'm only blaming myself. I started the 'run' with a tractor in the field, near the road.
    Again- MY fault

And the only bragging I felt I was doing, was that beyond the odds, I didn't go down or injure anyone, or any property- OK.

NOW GET THE F OFF MY LAWN!-- 'CZ, It's my birthday today!!

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I hope you make it to another one... HBD

K51000 likes this.
  14. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

True story. In a small town close to where I live some dope pulled out of a gas station on a bike and pinned it thru the gears and ran one or more lights. A guy in a car pulled out without seeing him and the bike hit the car in the driver's door. The bike guys head got cut off by the cars roof and went rolling down the street. The guy in the car was killed by bike and squid parts hitting him. I bet the people the squid was showing off for at the gas station were real impressed.

Squids are idiots. They should race on a track but most probably don't have enough skill so they can't show off around real racers.

Ducti89 likes this.
  15. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Velocity is a hard teacher sometimes.

16. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I am thinking the driveways from the fields that the farmers use so they don't drive their tractors and implements through the ditch. There is quite often one for every field that is accessed from the road. There are often lanes that run fromn a county road, between fields that farmers use for their tractors and trucks to get to other fields that do not border a county or township road. Perhaps Mongo was referencing those road accesses.

17. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Edit - forget it...

StaccatoFan and motoboy like this.
  18. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Yep.
    Whatever you typed, no convincing some.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Hate to admit it but I've been yard skating before. And me and OP have the same b-day. Happy b-day dude. Glad you're still here. Quit doing stupid shit. I did.

K51000 likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He was. He was also talking a bit more in general about side roads versus interstates.