1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gsxr Limited Photos

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by boccarp, Feb 26, 2007.

1. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

can someone post part numbers for the clutch stuff? I'll check a couple contacts and report back. if they're all gone, perhaps we can convince someone to run a batch if we get a group buy together?

2. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

Were these std on the Limited? I don't have the part nos, but thinking whether this can be found on fiche?

3. mcracr

4. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

I would be interested in a complete set, if available that is

5. mcracr

I'm checking sources now - will let the group know if I find anything.

6. mark40

mark40 Active Member

Thanks..

Like stated on here the limited seat just snaps down on the stock standard bike mounts, no modification needed. I do not know what brand my tail is, it's okay but difinitely not stock Suzuki quality.. I had my stock tail light moulded into my tail and I like that..
    [​IMG]

I would love to convert mine to a dry clutch, but it is my understanding those parts are like hens teeth!!

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Looks the one I bought new in 1988 (it was sitting on the dealer floor from day one). Mine was perfect, with less than 6000 original mile and 100% stock with only a yosh duplex and metzlers as the mods. I had the original tires (still new) and the stock exhaust with maybe 5 hours use on it).

I sold it for huge money with a bunch of other bikes in 98 or 99 but the only one I miss is the Suzuki.

Don't sell that bike no matter what, unless it's to me.

8. Millwoodva

Millwoodva Well-Known Member

Beautiful piece.....It brings back memories..
    They weren't available until mid season (1986) so I got a std GSXR
    (just added big brakes and carbs) to run the 200.
    When the LTD arrived, I wired it and ran a couple races at Summit.
    Sold it for the street in '87....:(

9. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Well, can't pass up a talk about 86' GSX-R Limiteds without posting a pic of mine! :p I am the original owner. It has an 88 front end and a 90 rear wheel, but I have all the stock parts (forks, wheels, exhaust, airbox, etc.).

[​IMG]

10. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

got some free parts

anyone want a new smoked headlight cover for a GSXR LTD or 86-87 GSXR? I purchased the remains of a bike shop and there where 5 new ones. I gave a bunch away and Installed a couple on my old GSXR'S. One left...whoever replys first can have it.
    cya Pete

11. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

I would be interested for my GSXR
    Erv

12. boccarp

erv

pm me your address...I sent it to ya

13. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

Thanks Pete! This will look great on the bike. My motor is being worked on as we speak getting big bore, top end flowed , flatslides and brand new Bassini exhaust system. Already converted to 17" wheels and braced swingarm, this slabslide is gonna look cool!

14. LawBrkrRcn

LawBrkrRcn Member

My LTD

Hey Guys,
    Just joined the site and saw this thread and had to post. I have owned my LTD sense new. Bought in the crate at the dealer. It has 17000 miles on it. I have installed a 91 USD front end, 91 ported and polished head with stage III yosh cams, 91 barrels with big bore kit, 39mm keihin carbs, Kerker pipe, Performance Machine front and rears 17" rims and brakes, Fox shock and a braced stock GSXR750 swingarm. The way I modified this bike I can put it back to 100% original. I love this bike and will never sell it. It still gets the crowd when ever I take it out. Can't seem to figure out how to post a picture:confused. :confused: L8R Mark

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. mcracr

Mark - good to see you on the site! Take a look thru some of bocarossa's threads for his killer collection!

your pic has to be hosted online somewhere, and then you can put in the link to the pic in the message and it should post up. I'm sure there's directions on here somewhere...

Scott

16. LawBrkrRcn

LawBrkrRcn Member

My LTD

I think I figured it out. L8R Mark

Attached Files:

17. mark40

mark40 Active Member

Hot Rod!!! Cool, like it alot....

18. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Very cool! :up:

Of course, it does look strangely familiar to me somehow...:rolleyes: ;)

19. boccarp

SWINGARM

Hey Mark...what do you have on the LTD for a swingarm?
    cya Pete

20. silvertdi

silvertdi Member

Nice bikes!