1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSXR Forks, Brembo 19x18

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Chango, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Greetings.

I've got a couple of leftover parts that I'm just not going to use (because I'm too lazy to actually install them) that someone else may need.

I bought these parts from other Beebers over the last couple of years, so they're used, but seem to be in good condition as far as I can tell. But I haven't actually installed them and used them myself. I'm asking the same price I paid for them, as far as I remember.

First up, a pair of forks from a 2006-07 GSX-R600 with Race Tech Gold Valves, 1.0 springs, and fork extenders, according to the seller. He said he put new seals and bushings in and did 6 weekends on the forks and I never even installed them. Coming from a 600, they are gold in color, in case you care. I ended up putting Traxxion Dynamics Axxion Valves in my own forks and these have just been sitting in the garage ever since then. Asking price is $500 plus shipping from Tulsa.

Next up, a Brembo 19x18 master cylinder. Basically the same story here. My original master completely died and I bought this one from the Beeb. Meanwhile, I (finally) got the master cylinder recall done on the bike because the previous owner never did it. The replacement OEM master is adequate for me and I like my ASV levers more than I like swapping master cylinders. Asking $225 plus shipping.

If you really want pictures I'll take some, but these are just regular parts.

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

3. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Here are a couple of pics of the Brembo. Hopefully.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  4. biker

biker Well-Known Member

Anything special about the Brembo? I believe this model 19x18 goes for 230 new without folding lever. GLWS

5. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Whoops. For some reason I thought it was more like $250...

New price on the Brembo: $185 shipped.

6. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Brembo has sold.

Forks are still available.

7. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Payment sent for forks. Thank you Adam.

8. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Indeed. All parts are sold.

jasonhise likes this.