1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gs650 must go

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by TZRusty, Nov 19, 2018.

1. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

GS 650es. Dymags, fox shocks Katana 39mm forks needs battery. Must go considering offers. Call 570 500-2684

2. Chuck78

Chuck78 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine may be contacting you for more info on this.
    If he doesnt buy it, I can post this info on the GS Resources forums for you if you would like.

I've got a titled GS550 with 2 GS650 top ends, and a slew of parts - 4:1, GS1100E swingarm, wider rim 18" alloy wheels, etc...
    Otherwise I'd be snatching this up.
    No frame bracing required on the 650 frame, vs the 550 needing spine bracing behind the coils.
    650E is a great engine, tough roller bearing crank, great closed chamber "twin dome combustion chamber" head/piston design, & the rare chain drive bottpm end version (650G is shafty & plain bearing crank).

3. Chuck78

Chuck78 Well-Known Member

Sounds like my buddy Grant wants to buy this now. He left a message with your wife(?), he's pretty excited about it... And I told him I have a few sets of custom 740cc high compression pistons for it, that got him real excited!

4. TZRusty

Power was off yesterday for several hours. No wi if to send pics. Should go out today sometime..

5. TZRusty

I misplaced Grants contact info. Can you get him to call me regarding the bike. Interested in pick up time.

6. TZRusty

GS Is sold