1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GS1100GK free to good home

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by bpro, Jun 13, 2020.

1. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Do you ever get down to the Cincinnati area?

Want a free two wheeled land barge?

I have a clear title GS1100GK in kit form in my garage. Title is in my name so no issues getting it transferred to you. It was brought to me in pieces and the owner gave up once I told him what I would charge to reassemble... As far as I know it's all here. Its also in surprisingly good condition. The paint and seat (Brown two tone) look great, all three luggage cases are present and look good, and the chrome could be saved... Free to a good home.

Might help load...

I would like this bike to disappear in the near future as I am debating selling my house and moving somewhere less maintenance intensive. Saying that I would hate to scrap it .
    To that end I will donate a battery (never filled), and a six pack of your favorite beer to share while I watch you load this beast up.

2. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

How disassembled is it? Rods and pistons mixed with carb parts in a box? Major components separate? Engine out of frame?

3. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

engine loose in frame but assembled with exception of secondary gear drive which had been removed for repair but not installed.
    Forks . swing arm and wheels on frame.

The rest scattered around my garage/ basement disassembled.

Po was riding bike when it made noises from the secondary. Nut and stud broken where it attached to drive shaft. This was repaired (and about $400 in parts ordered- which is why I have the title...) but not reinstalled. I have not seen the bike run.