1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grindr is a National Security Threat

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by beac83, Mar 28, 2019.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:eek:

2. BHP41

You got butt hurt over Chinamen? :eek:

3. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I think that was the least of the casual racism in that post.

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Well thank you, I try on all counts.

I call my friends from the Orient sneaky slant eyed fucks to their faces and we’re still friends, so don’t get too offended bruh. And they call me worse. Except when they call me a camel jockey prick they’re technically inaccurate, my people are elephant jockeys. :D

BHP41, crashman and auminer like this.
  5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:beer:Thank you. That is how it should be and it is good to see that there are still a few people that don't get butthurt over the slightest little thing. But I grew up watching Sanford and Son, All in the Family, etc. and still think that they are funny so I am probably not "woke" enough for most people today. The term "casual racism" makes me think of the term "microaggression". Neither one makes my giveashitometer move in the slightest...:D

And why elephants? Did you fuckers get too fat for camels?:Poke::D

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm at a sushi restaurant in Onalaska, WI. Surrounded by Japanese men.

I'm ordering in Japanese. They're replying with the English names for the fish.

I'm vastly outnumbered and these fuckers have knives. I ain't saying shit! :crackup:

shakazulu12 likes this.
  7. SGVRider

I think most normal people don’t get super offended in real life and can stand some shit talk. It’s only on the inter webs where we all need to show how virtuous we are that this happens. I was Army enlisted so if I couldn’t stand “casual racism” and shit talking I’d have gone crazy long ago. I remember when my buddies saw “Team America: World Police”, they all started calling me durka. Or “Hey you’re not a durka? Man I was going to ask you how you felt about going over to shoot your cousins.” There’s no dbaggery like the military. They’re pretty creative. :D

Of course there are the green haired crazies carrying signs and singing about microagressions and gender neutral evolved Ziggy Starlights or whatever, but they’re out of their fucking minds.

Indians ride elephants, Arabs ride camels. Though some Indians in the north are camel jockeys, so I guess they could be accurate. There’s no excuse for calling an Indian a magic carpet rider though, that’s the OTHER brown people to the west. :D

BHP41 and crashman like this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Because the government has gone free trade crazy and is corrupt (check into Mitch McConnell's background and tell me he should be in Congress)

9. SGVRider

Free trade should be an ideal to work toward, not a suicide pact. Trump seems to understand this at least.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The fuck is wrong with you?

Fire. We discovered it.

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

When? :confused:

Attached Files:

12. BHP41

E60555CE-3879-4652-90BA-D5B694748EE8.jpeg
    That movie must have made you cringe. I think it’s funny as hell. Then again, my ancestry is Irish so......

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Meh, not quite the same thing when you’re referring to an enemy of the country. Think of all the disparaging nicknames given to the Germans, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Iraqis, and Afghans in the last 80 odd years. It’s less about racism and more about dehumanizing your enemy.

14. sheepofblue

But with people that owe their family riches to China like McConnell or are corrupt like Pelosi free trade can be and is one sided thus the answer to you original question.

15. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Isn't that the point of racism?

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I guess, in a sense, but Nationalism is for a good cause.

17. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

It's more likely tribalism (nationalism).

WWII was a whole lot of essentially white people killing each other with some Asians from an island attempting to genocide Asians from the mainland until more white people showed up.

18. sheepofblue

Nope racism is ignorance. It assumes that one 'race' is insufficient or superior. To do so you have to ignore the broad spectrum of achievement within a 'race' and even ignore that some groups at any given interest excel in an area in disproportionate numbers and that it varies both by area and era.

Demonizing the enemy may seem similar but it is a tactic vs stupidity that is at its core.

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Racists already see those that they hate as inhuman.

Racism has no point, IMO.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

I just dropped in to see if @beac83 had gotten a date yet using this app. :D