1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grilles - Hey TJ ..

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, May 22, 2018.

1. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I need a grille. Maybe a Weber. Definitely something good. You guys have everything. Help me out?

:)

2. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Big Green Egg for the win.

BrianC636 likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Weber shits in your big green egg. :D

tony 340, Sabre699 and rd400racer like this.
  5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

That looks pretty fancy.

6. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I'm also in the market for a new grill and really like the idea of a komodo grill, but fuck they're expensive. I'm not most accomplished grill master and I'm not sure I'll ever put in the effort to get to the level that those command so it's hard to justify the added costs vs a Weber.

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

There's like 834 different models though. Give me the 600 version, with SSTK and SBK options.

8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My Weber is the baddest mofo ever, and iGrill makes me a pro. Yeah, I suck at grilling that much.

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

Napoleon, if
    You are shorter and like to keep a hand in your pocket

10. rd400racer

This is the one I bought. I paid less than they show list. With the iGrill anybody can be a pro. I figure this grill will last me the rest of my life.

https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/66014001.html?cgid=4585#start=1

11. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

But that's gas! :Poke:

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Eddie Spaghetti, I have an older Spirit three burner and it rocks. The high temp paint on the inside of the hood flaked and the removable grate on the front is worthless but it works awesome and I'll never buy anything but a Weber again. It was expensive but once again, it was worth every penny.
    It's the SV of the grill world.

I'm looking at a Genesis II to replace this if it every dies.

Phl218 likes this.
  13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I feel this is like me telling you to get a good leather suit. :D

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I have more use for a black leather cod piece that shoots fireballs out of the front and smoke out of the back than a good leather suit right now. :D

A great grill is a necessity! :D

16. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Are we talking about a new grille for your F150? or a new grill to cook me a phat steak on? I'm confused... :D

17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

When spell check goes awry. Story at 11 ..

tittys04 likes this.
  18. Are you talking a real grill or gas one?

19. rd400racer

I bought mine last year about this time. If I recall correctly, this Spirit models are made in China while the Genesis are still American made, if that really matters to you. I'm sure the warranty is the same. I got the Genesis because it came with the side burner, which I've never used once. I had a cookout with 15 people last weekend and the 3 burner was the perfect size.

I can't over-emphasize how great the iGrill app is. I was the king of the over-cookers but now I'm simply Grill King!

20. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

DCS for the win!