1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greenville SC mini racing?

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by gt#179, Feb 7, 2018.

1. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

any of you guys racing minis at the indoor go-cart tracks around Greenville? heard from a friend that they were riding on the tracks on Monday nights...

curious what's the hot setup for go-cart tracks indoors. A buddy has a CRF100 and CRF150R both with 17's (I know the 150r is 17" wheels, for some reason I'm thinking the 100 has 16" wheels (OE rear and a rear laced to the front in place of the 19").

I have the daughters TTR50 or the wifes KLX140L (16/19" wheels) that I might be able to swap tires, or just drag my buddy up there and borrow one of his bikes.

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

3. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

just joined the FB group, hopefully will get up there in the next few weeks after I get over this crud in my chest...

4. AndySimpso

AndySimpso New Member

Went with a couple friends I do Herrin Compound stuff with this past Monday. It's fun but definitely not much of an analogue for road racing. super slick floor so it's all sliding and lots of crashing.

yamageezer likes this.
  5. Jeveritt

Jeveritt Well-Known Member

My buddy and I help organize the little series. I don't think he is on here as he is more of a supermoto rider. We ride every other Monday and swap between locations to mix it up. The Ideal bike is really a 100, but we have some bigger bikes show up. The events are more or less a bunch of guys getting out and riding and run a couple make shift races. We have talked about running a endurance race and locking down better rules and classes.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    gt#179 likes this.