1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graves Kawasaki?????

Discussion in 'General' started by attackpainter, Feb 15, 2019.

1. attackpainter

attackpainter Well-Known Member

Graves fb page shows a zx6r in graves spec race trim and their transporter wrapped with Kawasaki on the side. Any intel on this?

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

3. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Not really a well kept secret.

4. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

There arent many riders left to compete on these new Rides!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The shit there aren't!

6. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Capable of beating the current line up? Unless Ben is coming out of retirement then Im not sure. I know there are some fast guys but capable of winning races I am unsure of.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Tons, if they are paying. Baz, Debise, Bonsey, Eslick and then you start looking at the WSS, WSBK, BSB and the other series.

and we're talking 600s right now.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  8. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Its getting late in the pre-season and weird there arent any type of announcements about them. Its been quiet. I was pointing towards the SBK. The 600 class is easier to get a talented rider/bike.

9. There is still a lot of talent out there that either can’t bring the money, not worth it to them to bring it or they wo t ride on a team that can field a competitive package. Sucks ass but that’s reality.

5axis likes this.
  10. I assume this was meant to be a serious statement?

11. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I don’t think there will be a serious effort until 2020.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That's what I've heard. Toe in the water in 2019, a much bigger effort next year. I have not heard if it's 600s only, 600s and superbike or anything.

Back to what Bacon said, look at most of the WSS and moto2 grid for a pool of riders. A lot (I'd even say most) are buying their riders, pay them a high 5 figure, very low 6 figure salary and you could almost have your choice. Horrible times to be a racer but for a team owner, it's a buyers market.

13. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

What's Andrew Lee doing this year?

Superbikeorbust likes this.
  14. Superbikeorbust

Superbikeorbust Well-Known Member

??

15. Superbikeorbust

600??

16. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Presumably another Formula Pacific season in AFM?

Superbikeorbust likes this.
  17. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

18. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

Just finalizing some sponsors and a few details but his program is pretty much set to go for 2019. Some exciting things going on for him this year, there should be an announcement coming soon.

This will be my third year working with him and I have to say the kid impresses me. I’ve watched him grow and figure things out over the last couple of years. He’s quiet and I don’t think many people have really seen his personality, but he’s one of the sharpest racers I’ve worked with. He learns quick, always focused and always full of determination. I’m really looking forward to this season.

BigBird, VFR#52, Newyork and 7 others like this.
  19. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

turner38 and Superbikeorbust like this.
  20. Superbikeorbust

Give us more.