1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Apr 15, 2014.

1. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Take your long johns! 39 and 37 for lows at night! Caught me out the first time I went there. It was warm at home but not there. I froze my butt off.

2. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

I'm out for this one. Part won't be here until Friday and no way I will be here to assemble. I am trying to make the next one!

3. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I believe Sportbike tire service said they picked up B'Stone support for this round, along with a few other tire brands.

4. ped

ped Banned

it's okay to run the genset for heat all night, yeah?

5. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

sure if you plan on parking by the MX track. Although my vehicle might be running all night

6. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Dunlop and Pirelli.

7. Crybaby™

I''m thinking as long as it's a Honda/Yamaha inverter type and quite no one will care. But I don't have a problem if it's one of the loudest open frame types, since I have a hotel room. Run it all night for all I care :D

So in addition to B'stones or was I wrong on that

8. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

STS will be slinging everything but Bridgestone.

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

No longer Pirelli, actually. Devin and Aubrey Stewart with STG will be there for Pirelli.

10. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

And the plot thickens.....

J/K...

looking to go,

IF I get my bike together & the weather warms a bit....

11. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

weather ain't gonna warm, but sun will be out and high 50's works for me :)

12. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Look at that... you buy a toy hauler and all of a sudden you're coming out to days that are less than perfect. Before you know it, you'll be packing up for a rainy weekend. :eek:

13. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

i was at a few chilly events last year :up: i had a ceramic heater that i'd put in the trailer and sleep in shorts & a tshirt while others were freezing their ass off in the tent LOL, however, the toy hauler will make it a hell of a lot easier. there are a few buddies looking forward to utilizing my furnace too LOL

14. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I'm sure... it's a nice feature to have when conditions are less than ideal :up:

15. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

:D:D

16. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

My first WERA weekend. I hope it fucking poors down rain in buckets.

17. Crybaby™

GTFO with that BS.

You should have come to the early Grattan round a couple years ago. It rained so hard at night I thought we were parked under a waterfall. There wasn't any rain during the races though, just a wet track.

Anyone almost as excited about the new bathrooms as this being the first NC race of the year?

If it was not the first round, I'm pretty sure I'd be more excited for the bathrooms. :D

18. Poop

Poop solid today

im excited about the bathrooms

19. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I wonder if someone is going to wipe a new shit stain on the wall in there and if it is going to stay there for another 10 years. I shit you not that shit stain in the middle stall was there for fucking 10 years.

I would assume so with a name like "poop".

Here you go... http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=307643&highlight=grattan

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  20. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

As long as someone can mount my bridgestone tires that I already purchased I will be good to go.