1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graduating to white plates

Discussion in 'General' started by sowega, Dec 4, 2014.

1. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Shes a tranny

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Oh, SHIRT. I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with the chick in the front for the last several minutes.

3. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

4. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

The day Mongo sent Sowega a bump letter was an official "mission accomplished" moment in his campaign to ruin roadracing in America.

The golf course now beckons...

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  5. Steve C

Steve C Mostly working.

Hey, did any of those chicks ever figure out it wasn't a 250?

Steve

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Just got my letter for the second year in a row. Last year I turned it down because I only had two short weekends the previous season and I felt I needed more seat time. But now....I'm going to accept. It's on. I'm coming to kickass and hand out lollipops. Unfortunately for my competitors....I'm all out of lollipops.

ITS ON BITCHES!!!!!

I think I just pulled something screaming.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Too bad you're retired

8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Is their alot of other guys in your region racing in the same class as you? Serious question

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Hell I tried, but the ol lady and the kids wanted to go to Cycle Jam last year, and when they did, they had a great time. Later on in the summer, the boy wanted to go back to Road Atlanta just me and him to have some father/son time. We had a blast. NOW the fam wants to go back to RA for cycle jam this coming year and make a whole weekend out of it. I mean....WTF? I tried to walk away and THEY want me to do it one more time for the fun of it.

My people ain't right in the head I tell ya. They just ain't right.

Odd thing is...is....the ol lady constantly bitches about me spending money on the shit but she wants me to keep doing it.

WTF?

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

In the past...no. Sometimes I was there by myself, and sometimes there'd be four or five. But that was the 'D novice and expert class'. Also, we raced with the SVs, and the Ninjettes, so there was always someone to race with. This year is DEFINATELY picking up for the lightweight stuff.

Things are looking up for sure. I'm jacked about being part of it.:up:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

One more thing....last race weekend I did at RA, there were 12 SVSS bikes, 5 DSB bikes, and 12 ESS bikes. 29 total. It was a blast. People flying everywhere.

Now with the F/E class bikes with all the new 300 stuff coming into play, it'll be bigger.:up:

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Up here im seeing some guys getting interested in 400's and other wee bikes,which is why i asked. Im keeping an eye out for a decent crank to rebuild mine,unless i can get SBKBees 400 before Grady gets it:D

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

:D

Well get it. I don't mind hassling people on my stocker.:up::D:rock:

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

can we protest MH's bump? :D Get back to Provisional sucker!

15. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

If I'm not mistaken, this is 'Mr. 300' (in the black leathers) at the 2013 GNF, teamed up with Geoff Maloney to ride the GP Tech Yamaha 250 in the endurance race. This photo was taken during one of the red flags.

[​IMG]

16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No, you can't. It's a done deal. Shit's about to get real up in this mug.

(If my ol lady lets it)

High five?

17. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

The far right will do though. Lol