1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GP 350 and GP 500 clarification

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Buell1965, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

hey mongo and or other admin . as 2020 southeast rolls up I have been tasked to ask a question by our small horde of CB 350 Hondas (well just 4 of us ) . any who I reckon we will be added into GP 500 and the GP 350 will be combined as one group which is just fine but again I was tasked to ask the question here in the southeast region .

2. Buell1965

oh and I base that on what I have garnered from the 2019 wera results so forgive me for asking .

3. DougBowie

DougBowie Well-Known Member

Love to see more guys back in GP 350 ... or now GP 500 .... I know Jack and Jerry would love more bikes out there maybe I will get my lazy Arse out there if grids will grow again

Buell1965 likes this.
  4. Buell1965

hi doug and actually jack is the ring leader of the merry band of old and oily and me being the newest lol . I think my question has been answered in regards to class and I do hope you dust off your racer and looking forward to meeting you when ever the opportunity . merry Christmas and cheers